X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SqueeG-1
    *Tempted to go back to the Holy Grail quotes about wood and witches.*
    *Decides against it.*
    If she weighs the same as a duck, then she's made of wood, which means.... SHE'S A WITCH!
    Cogito ergo dubito.

"How happy are the astrologers if they tell one truth to a hundred lies, while other people lose all credibility if they tell one lie to a hundred truths." - Francesco Guicciardini

An escalator can never be broken, it can only become stairs. You never see "Escalator temporarily out of service." It's "Escalator temporarily stairs. Sorry for the convenience." - Mitch Hedberg

Comment

Originally posted by uknesvuinng
      If she weighs the same as a duck, then she's made of wood, which means.... SHE'S A WITCH!
      I really should see spamalot.
      Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering-Yoda
      The more bizzare a thing, the less mysterious it proves to be-Sherlock Holmes
      I reject your reality and substitute my own-Adam Savage
      A person is smart. People are stupid, panicky, dangerous animals and you know it-Agent Kay
      That is the exploration that awaits you�not mapping stars and studying nebulae, but charting the unknown possibilities of existence-Q
      Church: I learned a very valuable lesson in my travels, Tucker. No matter how bad things might seem...
      Caboose: They could be worse?
      Church: Nope, no matter how bad they seem, they can't be any better, and they can't be any worse, because that's the way things f***ing are, and you better get used to it Nancy. Quit-yer-b****ing.

If you smoke, you choke. If you choke, you're dead. 'Nuff said.

Comment

Originally posted by Exiled Master
        I really should see spamalot.
        Yes. I have the cast album. It's pretty good.

*just more or less destroyed three perfectly good toes in a single stubbing*
        Cogito ergo dubito.

"How happy are the astrologers if they tell one truth to a hundred lies, while other people lose all credibility if they tell one lie to a hundred truths." - Francesco Guicciardini

An escalator can never be broken, it can only become stairs. You never see "Escalator temporarily out of service." It's "Escalator temporarily stairs. Sorry for the convenience." - Mitch Hedberg

Comment

And act like you're made of wood!
          I wouldn't be wood, I would be naquada.
          Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering-Yoda
          The more bizzare a thing, the less mysterious it proves to be-Sherlock Holmes
          I reject your reality and substitute my own-Adam Savage
          A person is smart. People are stupid, panicky, dangerous animals and you know it-Agent Kay
          That is the exploration that awaits you�not mapping stars and studying nebulae, but charting the unknown possibilities of existence-Q
          Church: I learned a very valuable lesson in my travels, Tucker. No matter how bad things might seem...
          Caboose: They could be worse?
          Church: Nope, no matter how bad they seem, they can't be any better, and they can't be any worse, because that's the way things f***ing are, and you better get used to it Nancy. Quit-yer-b****ing.

If you smoke, you choke. If you choke, you're dead. 'Nuff said.

Comment

Originally posted by Exiled Master
            I wouldn't be wood, I would be naquada.
            Then you wouldn't be Keanau Reeves.
            Cogito ergo dubito.

Comment

I would be Trinty...she looked cool in Black Vinyl even when preggers what woman couldn't envy THAt super power
              Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar
                I would be Trinty...she looked cool in Black Vinyl even when preggers what woman couldn't envy THAt super power
                Vinyl can't be all that comfortable, really. That's the same thing as records.
                Cogito ergo dubito.

Comment

I win.

Comment

Originally posted by Vee
                    I win.
                    *stares in amazement*

Bored, are we? You could always force me to entertain you.
                    Cogito ergo dubito.

Comment

Originally posted by Vee
                      I win.
                      No you don't, because I win!

Comment

*stares in amazement*

Bored, are we? You could always force me to entertain you.
                        Maybe it's because it's one in the morning, but that statement sounds very dirty.

Yeah, I don't know why I'm using this smilie.

Comment

Originally posted by Vee
                          Maybe it's because it's one in the morning, but that statement sounds very dirty.

Yeah, I don't know why I'm using this smilie.
                          I think you need some sleep.
                          Cogito ergo dubito.

Comment

I can't sleep. I tried. Maybe I'll go to a chatroom and converse with some fine intelligent people.

Comment

sleep is overrated.

Comment

Originally posted by Vee
                                I can't sleep. I tried. Maybe I'll go to a chatroom and converse with some fine intelligent people.
                                *feels sort of slighted by that*

Is it insomnia or you just aren't quite sleepy?
                                Cogito ergo dubito.

Comment

Working...
                                X