• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dr Weir
    Ok can anyone guess what this is:
    pass
    srg

Save Stargate SG-1!

Comment

I fear insects about as much as I fear paper (cuts not withstanding).

Comment

Ok can anyone guess what this is:

I'n guessing it's not a snail according to the name. Looks like a butterfly or possibly another moth.

Comment

Originally posted by Vee
          I'n guessing it's not a snail according to the name. Looks like a butterfly or possibly another moth.
          I think you'll start to see a trend here. You would be incredibly surprised what appearances come out of the moth family!

Comment

Originally posted by Vee
            Yeah it's a moth that looks like a bird drooping to put off birds from eating it.

How about this one?

sigpic

Comment

Yeah it's a moth that looks like a bird drooping to put off birds from eating it.

How about this one?

Kind of looks like either a turtle or a rock fish. Then again I could be totally off and it's a form of sea gull.

Comment

Originally posted by Cherriey
                Kind of looks like either a turtle or a rock fish. Then again I could be totally off and it's a form of sea gull.
                Nope.
                sigpic

Comment

Curses! Foiled again!

Comment

Hey again guys, going to see how long it is before I get told to go away by mos again.... have you missed me? whats the latest?
                    The Advertisements MGM never wants you to see!!

Comment

Originally posted by Maltrancko
                      Hey again guys, going to see how long it is before I get told to go away by mos again.... have you missed me? whats the latest?
                      Someone told you to go away?
                      Cogito ergo dubito.

"How happy are the astrologers if they tell one truth to a hundred lies, while other people lose all credibility if they tell one lie to a hundred truths." - Francesco Guicciardini

An escalator can never be broken, it can only become stairs. You never see "Escalator temporarily out of service." It's "Escalator temporarily stairs. Sorry for the convenience." - Mitch Hedberg

Comment

more or less yes...

Comment

Who's mos?

Comment

more or less yes...
                            Hmm, weird.
                            Cogito ergo dubito.

"How happy are the astrologers if they tell one truth to a hundred lies, while other people lose all credibility if they tell one lie to a hundred truths." - Francesco Guicciardini

An escalator can never be broken, it can only become stairs. You never see "Escalator temporarily out of service." It's "Escalator temporarily stairs. Sorry for the convenience." - Mitch Hedberg

Comment

I'm not going to make any accusations or point fingers at any one person/s, I'm just back, if you guys want me here?

Comment

I'm not going to make any accusations or point fingers at any one person/s, I'm just back, if you guys want me here?
                                It'd be improper for us to reject you.
                                Cogito ergo dubito.

Comment

Working...
                                X