No announcement yet.

last person to reply WINS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can everyone just quit this.... I may not post more then 1 post/week but I'm still beating the lot of you...

Comment

Not anymore your not.

Comment

Originally posted by Eoin
        God no...you posted that at 4am I went to bed at about 3:30am...granted i didnt got to sleep till 7...my computer was switched off the whole time...was my green dot on?
        yeah - me too?

Did you log out before you turned the comp off? I didn't, so perhaps that's why. We'll have to wait for Squee and ukky to post before we know.
        I'm not Weird, I'm Gifted!

Comment

Originally posted by jonno
          having read through the rest of that conversation (believe it or not, i can still see this size of text and seeing i'm in for it anyway, i'm determined to enjoy it. It could be fun!

So ... wanna start already
          wow! what a good husband! you're so cute so uless if you really want it, i save you from the whip (cause contrary to the wraith, you can't regenerate as fast as them. and i don't ant to damage the back of a so lovely human husband )

BTW... err... are you aware... concerning vampirism and biting?

Comment

yeah - me too?

Did you log out before you turned the comp off? I didn't, so perhaps that's why. We'll have to wait for Squee and ukky to post before we know.
            No, I never log out...maybe thats why our status indicator showed us to be online? ahwell
            The doctor told me Im insane, thank God! its so much better then being outsane!

Comment

he he he
              WraithyPuff

Feel like slackin', read some fan fic.
              "It's actually safe to create a universe in your basement."
              Alan Guth, Massachusetts Institute of Technology, On M Theory

Comment

yeah - me too?

I don't know, the time zone math thing makes me confused. All I know is that the dot was green.
                sigpic
                Don't try to pull any crap on Magnus... if you know what's good for you.

Comment

Originally posted by uknesvuinng
                  We found many things, a phone, a broken black & white tv, other objects, and literally 30 or so rugs. But the thing I remember most was a road sign that was tucked away behind someone's desk. It was a 3 way T crossing sign, and it was a treasure considering we were college students ransacking a dorm. It's stuff like that that makes college so memorable.
                  Nice!
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Bloodthirsteve
                    wow! what a good husband! you're so cute so uless if you really want it, i save you from the whip (cause contrary to the wraith, you can't regenerate as fast as them. and i don't ant to damage the back of a so lovely human husband )
                    Thank you for being so considerate

BTW... err... are you aware... concerning vampirism and biting?
                    No not really. But i'm sure you won't kill me or leave me permanently disabled.
                    I trust my wife
                    I'm not Weird, I'm Gifted!

Comment

Thank you for being so considerate

No not really. But i'm sure you won't kill me or leave me permanently disabled.
                      I trust my wife
                      oh! honey! how can you think i'd be able to kill you! no! just a drop of blood from time to time. i take care of your health, darling.

Comment

Originally posted by Bloodthirsteve
                        oh! honey! how can you think i'd be able to kill you! no! just a drop of blood from time to time. i take care of your health, darling.
                        *wonders what he got jonno into

Comment

Trouble.

I don't think he's protesting though.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SqueeG-1
                            Trouble.

I don't think he's protesting though.
                            I think he like the attention

Hey Squee was my status indicator green last night after i stopped posting?

Comment

*me thinks Eoin is a good matchmaker..te he he*
                              WraithyPuff

Feel like slackin', read some fan fic.
                              "It's actually safe to create a universe in your basement."
                              Alan Guth, Massachusetts Institute of Technology, On M Theory

Comment

I think he like the attention

Hey Squee was my status indicator green last night after i stopped posting?
                                And the leather.

I think so. Both yours and Jonno's were green when I posted mine. What's the time dif. between your last post and mine?
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X