X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by captainpash
    Oh tell that to Jonno.
    Tell what to jonno?
    The doctor told me Im insane, thank God! its so much better then being outsane!

Comment

I did a test. I'm very proud of my result.

You can do the test (along with a few others) at this site: http://www.nerdtests.com/funtests.php
      Last edited by jonno; 12 February 2006, 06:22 PM.
      I'm not Weird, I'm Gifted!

Comment

Originally posted by jonno
        OK - can anyone explain why this didn't appear as an image? Over on another vB forum it does - i've even put it in [IMG] tags

EDIT - thanks Eoin ... as you can see, it's sorted now
        Last edited by jonno; 12 February 2006, 06:23 PM.

Comment

The site probably doesnt allow hotlinking + its stealing there bandwidth (not saying it in a bad way)
          Save the image and upload it to imageshack or photobucket and paste the image tage here, then it'll work

Comment

Originally posted by Eoin
            The site probably doesnt allow hotlinking + its stealing there bandwidth (not saying it in a bad way)
            Save the image and upload it to imageshack or photobucket and paste the image tage here, then it'll work
            If they provided code for displaying scores elsewhere, I don't know why they'd be against hotlinking. Seems counter-productive to me.
            Cogito ergo dubito.

"How happy are the astrologers if they tell one truth to a hundred lies, while other people lose all credibility if they tell one lie to a hundred truths." - Francesco Guicciardini

An escalator can never be broken, it can only become stairs. You never see "Escalator temporarily out of service." It's "Escalator temporarily stairs. Sorry for the convenience." - Mitch Hedberg

Comment

I did a test. I'm very proud of my result.

You can do the test (along with a few others) at this site: http://www.nerdtests.com/funtests.php
              I got 25. Apparently I'm a computer nerd wannabe, but it won't happen. I could have told you that without the test.
              sigpic
              Don't try to pull any crap on Magnus... if you know what's good for you.

Comment

That was a fun test jonno
                Last edited by Eoin; 12 February 2006, 06:42 PM.

Comment

Seeing as i'm up in 4 hrs, i bid you all goodnight!

Comment

goodnight

Comment

G'night!
                      sigpic

Comment

Eoin out-nerds me. I only pulled 80.
                        Cogito ergo dubito.

"How happy are the astrologers if they tell one truth to a hundred lies, while other people lose all credibility if they tell one lie to a hundred truths." - Francesco Guicciardini

An escalator can never be broken, it can only become stairs. You never see "Escalator temporarily out of service." It's "Escalator temporarily stairs. Sorry for the convenience." - Mitch Hedberg

Comment

Hn, I got 20. No surprise there.

*hides from the nerds*

Comment

Originally posted by uknesvuinng
                            Eoin out-nerds me. I only pulled 80.
                            lol...i got a pretty bad score in the stupidity test...although i couldnt quite understand it

Comment

!niw I | I win!
                              !esol ouY | You lose!

Comment

I probably would have done better if I'd just guessed on a few of the answers.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X