Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Eoin
    lol no i was on about using the invisible mode
    I use invisible mode on pretty much every forum I've been a member of. It just didn't occur to me to use it here until recently.

As for the doll, it can adequately do everything I do here. Which is basically wraith something, insult a few people, and leave.

Comment

Originally posted by Vee
      I use invisible mode on pretty much every forum I've been a member of. It just didn't occur to me to use it here until recently.

As for the doll, it can adequately do everything I do here. Which is basically wraith something, insult a few people, and leave.
      how can inanimate doll insult people, let alone wraith them.

Oh hang on ... that's just asking for trouble, isn't it
      I'm not Weird, I'm Gifted!

Comment

Originally posted by jonno
        how can inanimate doll insult people, let alone wraith them.

Oh hang on ... that's just asking for trouble, isn't it
        You just had to ask for a demonstration, didn't you? Couldn't just take her at her word...
        Cogito ergo dubito.

"How happy are the astrologers if they tell one truth to a hundred lies, while other people lose all credibility if they tell one lie to a hundred truths." - Francesco Guicciardini

An escalator can never be broken, it can only become stairs. You never see "Escalator temporarily out of service." It's "Escalator temporarily stairs. Sorry for the convenience." - Mitch Hedberg

Comment

Originally posted by uknesvuinng
          You just had to ask for a demonstration, didn't you? Couldn't just take her at her word...
          Yeah now shes gonna prove her doll can insult by instructing it to insult me
          The doctor told me Im insane, thank God! its so much better then being outsane!

Comment

Originally posted by uknesvuinng

couldn't resist!

Comment

couldn't resist!
              *Shakes head and sighs*
              sigpic
              Don't try to pull any crap on Magnus... if you know what's good for you.

Comment

Well, i'm about to go to bed ... I had to seed something entertaining for the morning!

Comment

V1050 is crap

Comment

Sleep is for losers, and people who sleep.
                    Lastest Episode: Alliances, Part One

Comment

Originally posted by Eoin
                      V1050 is crap
                      If I ask what that is, are you going to start in on the technobabble again?
                      sigpic
                      Don't try to pull any crap on Magnus... if you know what's good for you.

Comment

Originally posted by SqueeG-1
                        If I ask what that is, are you going to start in on the technobabble again?
                        Please don't.

Technology is most definitely my weak point.

Comment

Me talk technobabble...no way

Comment

Please don't.

Technology is most definitely my weak point.
                            You're in good company. I'm a technot. At least in regards to computers.

Comment

lol... Its a mobile phone... nothing majorly techy

Comment

Oh tell that to Jonno.
                                Lastest Episode: Alliances, Part One

Comment

Working...
                                X