No announcement yet.

last person to reply WINS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gah, the site is retracting the Review for "The Tower"?

*wraiths jonno in disgust*

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Weir
      Oh good I wanted to have a bit of a jog.
      plus you have competition. Now I'm the hunter muahahah
      srg

Save Stargate SG-1!

Comment

Originally posted by Vee

Some people just can't handle the truth.
        Cogito ergo dubito.

"How happy are the astrologers if they tell one truth to a hundred lies, while other people lose all credibility if they tell one lie to a hundred truths." - Francesco Guicciardini

An escalator can never be broken, it can only become stairs. You never see "Escalator temporarily out of service." It's "Escalator temporarily stairs. Sorry for the convenience." - Mitch Hedberg

Comment

Originally posted by Vee

It was quite a critical review, and apparently they had some complaints.

Still i'm not happy. This could provide a few people (saying no names) with some sturdy ammo on removal of free speech.

and that wraithing was really unnessessary. A word i clearly can't spell.
          I'm not Weird, I'm Gifted!

Comment

Originally posted by srg
            plus you have competition. Now I'm the hunter muahahah
            *Helps Lost Hope in eating srg.*
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jonno

Still i'm not happy. This could provide a few people (saying no names) with some sturdy ammo on removal of free speech.

I haven't read that review but normally these are too critical. I thought that ep was great!
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Weir
                *Helps Lost Hope in eating srg.*
                *wraiths Dr Weir*
                srg

Save Stargate SG-1!

Comment

I didn't realize people could only write positive reviews. Personally, I thought she did an excellent job. She didn't like the episode but managed to include some positive comments anyway. Apparently though we're only allowed to speak up if we have nothing but shiny happy remarks.

At any rate, you were the closest human, so you got wraithed.

Comment

Originally posted by Vee
                    I didn't realize people could only write positive reviews. Personally, I thought she did an excellent job. She didn't like the episode but managed to include some positive comments anyway. Apparently though we're only allowed to speak up if we have nothing but shiny happy remarks.

At any rate, you were the closest human, so you got wraithed.
                    No, neither did I. I liked the review. It seemed to reflect quite a lot of opinions in the ep discussion thread

Comment

Ah well.

*beams everyone into a black hole for no particular reason*

Enjoy.

Comment

argh! It's dark in here!

Wait a minute ... how did my computer get in here with me?

Comment

argh! It's dark in here!

Wait a minute ... how did my computer get in here with me?
                          It's all in you head.
                          sigpic

Comment

*feels slightly less annoyed having ranted most thoroughly*
                            Cogito ergo dubito.

"How happy are the astrologers if they tell one truth to a hundred lies, while other people lose all credibility if they tell one lie to a hundred truths." - Francesco Guicciardini

An escalator can never be broken, it can only become stairs. You never see "Escalator temporarily out of service." It's "Escalator temporarily stairs. Sorry for the convenience." - Mitch Hedberg

Comment

Originally posted by uknesvuinng
                              I'll enjoy wraithing you more.
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by uknesvuinng
                                yes i spotted that ... although i've put in my rant in the original thread. Of course, it could be screamed my rant is completely OT, and that could've made things worse.

Whoops!

Comment

Working...
                                X