Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Eoin
    lol...that wasnt me....

I got a firefox plugin....leetkey and i choose the option 'type text loop' and that was comming up no matter what button i pressed.... only found the off control there

easy to do - i am quite computer illiterate.

WRAITH UPDATE! Tim (for that is his name apparently), escaped through my window after wraithing me.

There's now a Wraith on the loose in Durham! (so if there's any weird news reports - you'll know what's going on).

Sorry guys. I may have just doomed humankind.
    I'm not Weird, I'm Gifted!

Comment

The doctor told me Im insane, thank God! its so much better then being outsane!

Comment

Originally posted by jonno

WRAITH UPDATE! Tim (for that is his name apparently), escaped through my window after wraithing me.

There's now a Wraith on the loose in Durham! (so if there's any weird news reports - you'll know what's going on).

Sorry guys. I may have just doomed humankind.
        Ah. SG-5 just game and took him out. Bye Tim, nice knowing you.

Where's everyone gone? I've been winning for ages.

Not that there's anything wrong with that of course.

EDIT: Damn! Eoin, couldn't you have posted 30 secs later. Now my post makes no sense. That's revenge for earlier isn't it?

Night all. See you in the morning!

Comment

Ah. SG-5 just game and took him out. Bye Tim, nice knowing you.

Where's everyone gone? I've been winning for ages.

Not that there's anything wrong with that of course.

EDIT: Damn! Eoin, couldn't you have posted 30 secs later. Now my post makes no sense. That's revenge for earlier isn't it?

Night all. See you in the morning!
          Sleep well. Say hi to Jerry if he sees you.
          Cogito ergo dubito.

"How happy are the astrologers if they tell one truth to a hundred lies, while other people lose all credibility if they tell one lie to a hundred truths." - Francesco Guicciardini

An escalator can never be broken, it can only become stairs. You never see "Escalator temporarily out of service." It's "Escalator temporarily stairs. Sorry for the convenience." - Mitch Hedberg

Comment

Originally posted by uknesvuinng
            Sleep well. Say hi to Jerry if he sees you.

Thanks for that [/sarcasm].

I'm gonna have Wraith in my dreams now.

Comment

I have succeeded.
              Cogito ergo dubito.

"How happy are the astrologers if they tell one truth to a hundred lies, while other people lose all credibility if they tell one lie to a hundred truths." - Francesco Guicciardini

An escalator can never be broken, it can only become stairs. You never see "Escalator temporarily out of service." It's "Escalator temporarily stairs. Sorry for the convenience." - Mitch Hedberg

Comment

I'm starting to think you have a kinky fetish for wraith.

Comment

Originally posted by Vee
                  I'm starting to think you have a kinky fetish for wraith.
                  Perhaps he should be handed over to BTS...
                  Cogito ergo dubito.

Comment

Perhaps he should be handed over to BTS...
                    I don't think he could handle that.

Anyway, I win.

Comment

Windows messenger live is so so cool

Comment

Windows messenger live is so so cool
                        What's the big deal about it?
                        Cogito ergo dubito.

Comment

What's the big deal about it?
                          I dont know the full list of new features yet...but apart from that its new and different

G'night

Comment

I dont know the full list of new features yet...but apart from that its new and different

G'night
                            Somebody's easily impressed.
                            Cogito ergo dubito.

Comment

Okay, can I just say that going out with silly girls can be very irritating? I mean, when you say, "we're going to pick up a friend of mine and then going to dinner" is it unreasonable for me to assume that does not encompass an hour and a half layover for people to do hair, and makeup, change clothes, and constantly interupt these activities to fight over which CD to play?! Grrrrr.

At least the dinner was good.
                              sigpic
                              Don't try to pull any crap on Magnus... if you know what's good for you.

Comment

get fluffy!

Comment

Working...
                                X