last person to reply WINS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dr Weir
    You posted!!!! I like srg personally with toast and jam.
    ROFL!!!!

Originally posted by captainpash
    What is with all hate I feel between members?
    some people lack humor..

*wraithes*
    WraithyPuff

Feel like slackin', read some fan fic.
    "It's actually safe to create a universe in your basement."
    Alan Guth, Massachusetts Institute of Technology, On M Theory

Comment

Ohhh Chilly....hows everyone tonight?
      The doctor told me Im insane, thank God! its so much better then being outsane!

Comment

It seems everyone wants to kill Bigator. There is also a lot of tension between the two sides of should we contiune with stargate or not. Also there seems to be a lot of men are piggs to. I mean there is a thread devoted to that. Also don't go off, and insult guys for having fun in one thread when we don't go into your man hating thread. AKA The lack of boyfriend thread which from what I have read is mostly hating men. Also five bucks I get red from this because someone gets insulted from something that isn't an insult but a stating of a truth you don't want to admit. Get over yourselves. Free speech means being able to take an insult or two.
        Lastest Episode: Alliances, Part One

Comment

Originally posted by Eoin
          Waiting on supposed snow.
          Cogito ergo dubito.

"How happy are the astrologers if they tell one truth to a hundred lies, while other people lose all credibility if they tell one lie to a hundred truths." - Francesco Guicciardini

An escalator can never be broken, it can only become stairs. You never see "Escalator temporarily out of service." It's "Escalator temporarily stairs. Sorry for the convenience." - Mitch Hedberg

Comment

It seems everyone wants to kill Bigator. There is also a lot of tension between the two sides of should we contiune with stargate or not. Also there seems to be a lot of men are piggs to. I mean there is a thread devoted to that. Also don't go off, and insult guys for having fun in one thread when we don't go into your man hating thread. AKA The lack of boyfriend thread which from what I have read is mostly hating men. Also five bucks I get red from this because someone gets insulted from something that isn't an insult but a stating of a truth you don't want to admit. Get over yourselves. Free speech means being able to take an insult or two.

Originally posted by uk
            Waiting on supposed snow.
            Ooo snow .... its always cold (well not always) but we might get snow once every decade
            The doctor told me Im insane, thank God! its so much better then being outsane!

Comment

Originally posted by T'saria
              figuratively speaking of course!
              sorry, I think your sassyness is catching
              srg

Save Stargate SG-1!

Comment

no reds from me.

don't hate men...love em!

insult away..

pass the popcorn SqueeG-1
                WraithyPuff

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Weir
                  You posted!!!! I like srg personally with toast and jam.
                  oooooookay
                  srg

Save Stargate SG-1!

Comment

Free speech doesn't exist on the internet. But fortunately for us, Darren has instituted it on GW.

Personally, I don't wanna kill him. He's a nice guy when he's not taking issue with the fact that people disagree with him.

There'll always be disagreement about whether the show should continue. Ultimately, no fan has a say in the matter. And it's not like it's important anyway.

I have no experience with the boyfriend thread.
                    Cogito ergo dubito.

"How happy are the astrologers if they tell one truth to a hundred lies, while other people lose all credibility if they tell one lie to a hundred truths." - Francesco Guicciardini

An escalator can never be broken, it can only become stairs. You never see "Escalator temporarily out of service." It's "Escalator temporarily stairs. Sorry for the convenience." - Mitch Hedberg

Comment

Originally posted by srg
                      sorry, I think your sassyness is catching
                      he hehe

you know it is!
                      WraithyPuff

Comment

Girl advice thread. I was given a red for stating an opinion. Guys stay out of the Lack of boy friend thread, and girls should stay out of the girl advice thread, or I will go on a red spree for everything I feel insults the males of the species or is agist. Which would mean I red
                        Lastest Episode: Alliances, Part One

Comment

Originally posted by Eoin
                          are you in for the big Noreaster? I can't remember
                          what part of the country you are in..
                          WraithyPuff

Comment

Girl advice thread. I was given a red for stating an opinion. Guys stay out of the Lack of boy friend thread
                            Actually, they don't. I've seen several guys post there. Please check your facts before you make broad assumptions.

Comment

Originally posted by T'saria
                              are you in for the big Noreaster? I can't remember
                              what part of the country you are in..
                              He's in Ireland actually.
                              Cogito ergo dubito.

Comment

Originally posted by uknesvuinng
                                He's in Ireland actually.
                                that's a big NOT! on the Noreaster..
                                WraithyPuff

Comment

Working...
                                X