last person to reply WINS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Vee
    That doesn't sound too bad. You'll be eighteen soon enough. I'm glad the perpetrator was caught.

I'd rather not commit suicide, thanks. There's a lot of stuff I'd like to do. Get a nice job, maybe get married, travel a bit, etc. I enjoy life.
    Truth is, I'm not too enthralled by the idea of ending myself for the world either. I guess I'll stick with plan B and the eventual takeover of the world.
    Cogito ergo dubito.

"How happy are the astrologers if they tell one truth to a hundred lies, while other people lose all credibility if they tell one lie to a hundred truths." - Francesco Guicciardini

An escalator can never be broken, it can only become stairs. You never see "Escalator temporarily out of service." It's "Escalator temporarily stairs. Sorry for the convenience." - Mitch Hedberg

Comment

Originally posted by uknesvuinng
      Truth is, I'm not too enthralled by the idea of ending myself for the world either. I guess I'll stick with plan B and the eventual takeover of the world.
      You frighten me.

Comment

Originally posted by Vee
        You frighten me.

Aim high, settle for slightly above average.
        Cogito ergo dubito.

"How happy are the astrologers if they tell one truth to a hundred lies, while other people lose all credibility if they tell one lie to a hundred truths." - Francesco Guicciardini

An escalator can never be broken, it can only become stairs. You never see "Escalator temporarily out of service." It's "Escalator temporarily stairs. Sorry for the convenience." - Mitch Hedberg

Comment

Aim high, settle for slightly above average.
          I'm not sure how I feel about you running things with your replicator minions. Creepy...

*hides from uk*

Comment

Originally posted by Vee
            I'm not sure how I feel about you running things with your replicator minions. Creepy...

*hides from uk*
            I have no desire to destroy the universe. Plus I'd have plenty of food supplies for wraiths.
            Cogito ergo dubito.

Comment

Uk or anyone...any idea how to configure norton internet security's pop up blocker to allw sites?
              I cant find it
              The doctor told me Im insane, thank God! its so much better then being outsane!

Comment

Originally posted by Eoin
                Uk or anyone...any idea how to configure norton internet security's pop up blocker to allw sites?
                I cant find it
                Not a clue. I've never even seen it before.
                Cogito ergo dubito.

Comment

Not a clue. I've never even seen it before.
                  you never seen norton internet security? or the pop up blocker?

Thanks anyway

Comment

you never seen norton internet security? or the pop up blocker?

Thanks anyway
                    I've seen the Firewall and Antivirus. That's all though.
                    Cogito ergo dubito.

Comment

I have no desire to destroy the universe. Plus I'd have plenty of food supplies for wraiths.

I'm too dumb to know anything about that stuff Eoin. Sorry.

Comment

I cant find it
                        Nope ... I'm useless with computers.

I CAN help by winning for a bit though.
                        I'm not Weird, I'm Gifted!

Comment

Thanks anyway guys and gal

I know how to use everything else in NIS with my eyes closed...its just i never had to configure the pop up blocker on it before....god i feel so dumb

Comment

Thanks anyway guys and gal

I know how to use everything else in NIS with my eyes closed...its just i never had to configure the pop up blocker on it before....god i feel so dumb
                            Sweetie, all I know is where the power button is and how to go online. Believe me you're not dumb.

*wraiths jonno*

Comment

Now for something completely different: I think I'll try to work these into everyday conversation.
                              Cogito ergo dubito.

Comment

Originally posted by Vee
                                Sweetie, all I know is where the power button is and how to go online. Believe me you're not dumb.

*wraiths jonno*
                                lol...you just reminded me of my mum....thats just about how much she knows about computers (except the going online bit )

Comment

Working...
                                X