• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Eoin
    OOOOhhh a hunt is it what did i miss
    Nothing, it's just started. I think.
    Cogito ergo dubito.

"How happy are the astrologers if they tell one truth to a hundred lies, while other people lose all credibility if they tell one lie to a hundred truths." - Francesco Guicciardini

An escalator can never be broken, it can only become stairs. You never see "Escalator temporarily out of service." It's "Escalator temporarily stairs. Sorry for the convenience." - Mitch Hedberg

Comment

Originally posted by uknesvuinng
      Nothing, it's just started. I think.
      Coool

*sits back and watches
      The doctor told me Im insane, thank God! its so much better then being outsane!

Comment

*hides*
        srg

Save Stargate SG-1!

Comment

Originally posted by srg
          *hides*
          psssssst.... bloodthirsteve... I know where srg is hiding.

Comment

Originally posted by Eoin
            Coool

*sits back and watches
            I'll just watch, how bout that? Anyways, off to class. Well, then again, I was at class just a few moments ago anyways.
            http://www.change.gov

The reason you should vote Republican in 2010.

Comment

Originally posted by rarocks24
              I'll just watch, how bout that? Anyways, off to class. Well, then again, I was at class just a few moments ago anyways.
              sit back and enjoy the view!

Comment

*watches superbowl commercials as well*
                Cogito ergo dubito.

"How happy are the astrologers if they tell one truth to a hundred lies, while other people lose all credibility if they tell one lie to a hundred truths." - Francesco Guicciardini

An escalator can never be broken, it can only become stairs. You never see "Escalator temporarily out of service." It's "Escalator temporarily stairs. Sorry for the convenience." - Mitch Hedberg

Comment

Originally posted by TechnoWraith
                  We don't want to trip him up too much, now. We need to give him at least a fighting chance to survive the hunt.
                  Just making things more interesting for my own amusement. Besides, it'll help him fine tune his reflexes.

Comment

Originally posted by Vee
                    Just making things more interesting for my own amusement. Besides, it'll help him fine tune his reflexes.
                    *starts running again*

mine are fine

*trips*

ouch! Maybe not
                    srg

Save Stargate SG-1!

Comment

Originally posted by srg
                      *starts running again*

mine are fine

*trips*

ouch! Maybe not
                      I guess I'll hold off on the javelin throwing for now.
                      Cogito ergo dubito.

Comment

you know, srg, wraiths have pyschoWraith powers. Try using them and see what happens.

Comment

Originally posted by TechnoWraith
                          you know, srg, wraiths have pyschoWraith powers. Try using them and see what happens.
                          *distracts Bloodthirsteve with pyschoWraith powers enough to make an escape*
                          srg

Save Stargate SG-1!

Comment

hehehe time to eat!

*catchs srg*

Comment

I can't help but wonder if this is some sort of kinky foreplay.

Comment

OH! that was en exciting hunt. Tune in next time for more Wraith On the Hunt. Same channel, same time.

Comment

Working...
                                X