last person to reply WINS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Vee
    Woo hoo! NoScript got rid of it! Wonderful suggestion!

I could kiss you right now.
    Well there's that minor detail of distance.
    Cogito ergo dubito.

"How happy are the astrologers if they tell one truth to a hundred lies, while other people lose all credibility if they tell one lie to a hundred truths." - Francesco Guicciardini

An escalator can never be broken, it can only become stairs. You never see "Escalator temporarily out of service." It's "Escalator temporarily stairs. Sorry for the convenience." - Mitch Hedberg

Comment

Beam over.
      sigpic
      Don't try to pull any crap on Magnus... if you know what's good for you.

Comment

Originally posted by SqueeG-1
        Vee is a wraith. If she wraiths you, would the blood alcohol absorb into her system?
        Depends on whether it's still in the stomach or whether it has already crossed the stomach walls.
        http://www.change.gov

The reason you should vote Republican in 2010.

Comment

Originally posted by uknesvuinng
          Well there's that minor detail of distance.
          I know...

I feel slightly tipsy now. Interesting.

*wraiths jonno again*

Comment

*wishes he was at least half as talented as any one member of Dream Theater*
            Cogito ergo dubito.

"How happy are the astrologers if they tell one truth to a hundred lies, while other people lose all credibility if they tell one lie to a hundred truths." - Francesco Guicciardini

An escalator can never be broken, it can only become stairs. You never see "Escalator temporarily out of service." It's "Escalator temporarily stairs. Sorry for the convenience." - Mitch Hedberg

Comment

*wishes he was at least half as talented as any one member of Dream Theater*
              Kind of hard to tell from a midi file, but they seem pretty good. I've never heard of them before.
              sigpic

Comment

Kind of hard to tell from a midi file, but they seem pretty good. I've never heard of them before.
                Midi cannot do them justice. They're a prog-metal band formed of people from Berkley School of Music and Julliard. Midi cannot contain the pure talent pouring off of these guys.
                Cogito ergo dubito.

Comment

I've never heard of them either. Are you really into music?

Comment

Originally posted by Vee
                    I've never heard of them either. Are you really into music?
                    At the moment, I'm still technically a music major, despite my current lack of student status. I think it's safe to say I'm really into music.
                    Cogito ergo dubito.

Comment

Berkley and Julliard - pretty intense. I should see if I can track any of their stuff down locally. They have quite a few albums out.
                      sigpic

Comment

Berkley and Julliard - pretty intense. I should see if I can track any of their stuff down locally. They have quite a few albums out.
                        http://www.rhapsody.com/

You can get a free account that allows 25 free plays a month (a full CD counts as a single play, according to one of my friends). Dream Theater has several CDs on Rhapsody.
                        Cogito ergo dubito.

Comment

BTW, Vee, if a page needs Javascript or some plugin, you'll have to manually enable it by right-clicking on the page and going through the NoScript menu. Usually it's pretty clear which servers are hosting useful stuff and which ones are ad-related. If a site is acting weird, it may just need script enabled.
                          Cogito ergo dubito.

Comment

BTW, Vee, if a page needs Javascript or some plugin, you'll have to manually enable it by right-clicking on the page and going through the NoScript menu. Usually it's pretty clear which servers are hosting useful stuff and which ones are ad-related. If a site is acting weird, it may just need script enabled.
                            Okay. Thanks for the info.

Comment

http://www.rhapsody.com/

You can get a free account that allows 25 free plays a month (a full CD counts as a single play, according to one of my friends). Dream Theater has several CDs on Rhapsody.
                              Thanks, I'll check that out.
                              sigpic

Comment

Oh ignore list, how I love thee. You shield me from the idiots.

Comment

Working...
                                X