Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Eoin
    LMAO

I remember seeing that on south park...when all the characters laughed when terence and phillip said aboot

Sorry Squee....
    The weird thing is that no one I know actually says aboot. And blame the Brits for the "u"s. Not our fault we're a colony. I could make a bad joke right now about American's throwing out "t", but I'll restrain myself. Oh wait, too late.
    sigpic
    Don't try to pull any crap on Magnus... if you know what's good for you.

Comment

Originally posted by uknesvuinng
      The insult has already come and gone.
      I know... i meant to say another insult

Guess Vee was right she would get back to insulting me...even though i have never insulted her (i think)
      The doctor told me Im insane, thank God! its so much better then being outsane!

Comment

Apparently the joke I intended wasn't the one everyone caught. Ahh well.
        I enjoyed it.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SqueeG-1
          I enjoyed it.
          Well, you're in good company. And Eoin (jk ).
          Cogito ergo dubito.

"How happy are the astrologers if they tell one truth to a hundred lies, while other people lose all credibility if they tell one lie to a hundred truths." - Francesco Guicciardini

An escalator can never be broken, it can only become stairs. You never see "Escalator temporarily out of service." It's "Escalator temporarily stairs. Sorry for the convenience." - Mitch Hedberg

Comment

And Eoin (jk ).
            I dunno whether to take that as another insult

Comment

I know... i meant to say another insult

Guess Vee was right she would get back to insulting me...even though i have never insulted her (i think)
              All those comments about me being a lower being and a bug were compliments?

Don't feel bad. I assure you I'm not singling you out. I'm majorly a smart ass. I do the same thing to just about everyone I know. Blame my dry sense of humour.

Comment

I dunno whether to take that as another insult
                Naw, he put the little after it. Can't take anyone seriously if they're sticking out their tongue.
                sigpic

Comment

I'm losing

Comment

Originally posted by SqueeG-1
                    Naw, he put the little after it. Can't take anyone seriously if they're sticking out their tongue.
                    Oh....my bad...i get it now ...i have an excuse though....im fracking wrecked (as in very tired)

Comment

Originally posted by gatelover12
                      I'm losing
                      your good at predicting the future

Comment

Originally posted by gatelover12
                        I'm losing
                        Accpetance is an important step.
                        Cogito ergo dubito.

"How happy are the astrologers if they tell one truth to a hundred lies, while other people lose all credibility if they tell one lie to a hundred truths." - Francesco Guicciardini

An escalator can never be broken, it can only become stairs. You never see "Escalator temporarily out of service." It's "Escalator temporarily stairs. Sorry for the convenience." - Mitch Hedberg

Comment

Still something you got to learn.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Weir
                            Still something you got to learn.
                            I've accepted my victory, why can't you?
                            Cogito ergo dubito.

Comment

But de-nile is a river in africa

Comment

Does a latte count as dinner? Hmmmm.
                                *wanders away*
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X