last person to reply WINS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dr Weir
    Can't do much wraithing with a metal hand, you'll just to be pretend.
    And how long ago was it that I captured a few of your no-faces and did experiments to develop the wraithing ability?
    Cogito ergo dubito.

"How happy are the astrologers if they tell one truth to a hundred lies, while other people lose all credibility if they tell one lie to a hundred truths." - Francesco Guicciardini

An escalator can never be broken, it can only become stairs. You never see "Escalator temporarily out of service." It's "Escalator temporarily stairs. Sorry for the convenience." - Mitch Hedberg

Comment

Originally posted by uknesvuinng
      And how long ago was it that I captured a few of your no-faces and did experiments to develop the wraithing ability?
      Never.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Weir
        Never.
        More recently. Like 2 or 3 months ago, I think.
        Cogito ergo dubito.

"How happy are the astrologers if they tell one truth to a hundred lies, while other people lose all credibility if they tell one lie to a hundred truths." - Francesco Guicciardini

An escalator can never be broken, it can only become stairs. You never see "Escalator temporarily out of service." It's "Escalator temporarily stairs. Sorry for the convenience." - Mitch Hedberg

Comment

It just occurred to me that you're a machine.

Comment

Originally posted by Vee
            It just occurred to me that you're a machine.
            Not that anyone can actually tell the difference.
            Cogito ergo dubito.

Comment

Not that anyone can actually tell the difference.
              Machines don't have emotions though. Unless you're like Fifth...

Comment

Originally posted by Vee
                Machines don't have emotions though. Unless you're like Fifth...
                Well... far less betrayal-happy. The majority of your "race" being wiped out lets you get a better view on life.
                Cogito ergo dubito.

Comment

Well... far less betrayal-happy. The majority of your "race" being wiped out lets you get a better view on life.
                  As long as you don't torture me and make me live in some creepy fantasy world.

Comment

Originally posted by Vee
                    As long as you don't torture me and make me live in some creepy fantasy world.
                    That's well beyond my level of acceptable creepiness (if there is such a thing).
                    Cogito ergo dubito.

Comment

That's well beyond my level of acceptable creepiness (if there is such a thing).
                      Um, I just realized we've been chatting for something like three hours again.

Comment

Originally posted by Vee
                        Um, I just realized we've been chatting for something like three hours again.
                        You make it sound like some sort of horrible suffering.
                        Cogito ergo dubito.

Comment

You make it sound like some sort of horrible suffering.
                          Of course not. Clearly I enjoy talking to you or I would have left some time ago. But I do feel guilty whoring bandwidth for so long.

Comment

Originally posted by Vee
                            Of course not. Clearly I enjoy talking to you or I would have left some time ago. But I do feel guilty whoring bandwidth for so long.
                            Bah! Posting to a forum uses very little bandwidth.

Now, my aquisition of Red Dwarf, that's a use of bandwidth.
                            Cogito ergo dubito.

Comment

Bah! Posting to a forum uses very little bandwidth.

Now, my aquisition of Red Dwarf, that's a use of bandwidth.
                              I don't really know anything about bandwidth actually. So I'll take your word for it. I won't be around much this weekend anyway. I suppose my chattiness tonight will be balanced out.

Superbowl Sunday! Yes baby! Oooooohhhh Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeessss!

Comment

Originally posted by Vee
                                I don't really know anything about bandwidth actually. So I'll take your word for it. I won't be around much this weekend anyway. I suppose my chattiness tonight will be balanced out.

Superbowl Sunday! Yes baby! Oooooohhhh Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeessss!
                                Heh. Who's your team of choice?
                                Cogito ergo dubito.

Comment

Working...
                                X