last person to reply WINS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TechnoWraith
    Wrestling is another sport i watch, but not to follow, but for the laughter factor. It's insanely hilarious watching all those idiots beat the crap out of each other for no real apparent prize or goal.
    You mean real wrestling or the fake? I used to watch Hulk Hogan when I was a kid, but haven't seen much of it since. The only trouble is my older brother tried to emulate the moves on me. I guess not having a brother he had no other target. Good times.

Comment

Originally posted by Vee
      You mean real wrestling or the fake? I used to watch Hulk Hogan when I was a kid, but haven't seen much of it since. The only trouble is my older brother tried to emulate the moves on me. I guess not having a brother he had no other target. Good times.
      The wrestling i watched when i was a kid (the Hulk hogan era) was far better than the cheap, fake wrestling we get today. (The WWE and that crap). The fake wrestling is so hilarious!

Comment

The wrestling i watched when i was a kid (the Hulk hogan era) was far better than the cheap, fake wrestling we get today. (The WWE and that crap). The fake wrestling is so hilarious!
        Didn't they have Macho Man too? I can't remember much of my childhood except Voltron and the Transformers. And G.I. Joe, that was fun to watch. I remember the important things...

Comment

Originally posted by Vee
          Didn't they have Macho Man too? I can't remember much of my childhood except Voltron and the Transformers. And G.I. Joe, that was fun to watch. I remember the important things...
          I remember Voltron, transformers, thunder cats, and GI Joe. A also remember Super Mario Brothers and my old dinosaur 8-bit nintendo, which i still have (the good old days of video-gaming). Legend os Zelda still kicks butt! Even if it is just 8-bits!

Anyhoo, i have to take my leave for the nigt. Time to hibernate! See you tomorrow.

Comment

I still have the old Nintendo! I used to play Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles on it. I don't think it works anymore though.

Anyway, night.

Comment

Yay I win..
              TEAL'C: "I have heard of a place where humans do battle in a ring of Jell-O"
              JACK: "Call Daniel"

Comment

I remember Voltron, transformers, thunder cats, and GI Joe. A also remember Super Mario Brothers and my old dinosaur 8-bit nintendo, which i still have (the good old days of video-gaming). Legend os Zelda still kicks butt! Even if it is just 8-bits!

Anyhoo, i have to take my leave for the nigt. Time to hibernate! See you tomorrow.
                I remember a lot of those things, althogh only just.

I never had an 8-bit machine, I started on a 32-bit Amiga 1200 (when 32-bit was novel).
                srg

Save Stargate SG-1!

Comment

my first game console was the sega megadrive, i only had had 3 games! sonic, home alone and a racing game

Comment

Originally posted by shovar
                    my first game console was the sega megadrive, i only had had 3 games! sonic, home alone and a racing game
                    hmm, well that was 16-bit and used a 68000, the same CPU as the old Amigas like the A500 etc.
                    srg

Save Stargate SG-1!

Comment

yeah, i had that for 5 years and then i got my playstation, i've never gone back, well i've got a XBOX and a gamecube as well

Comment

Originally posted by shovar
                        yeah, i had that for 5 years and then i got my playstation, i've never gone back, well i've got a XBOX and a gamecube as well
                        I had my A1200 for five years as well. I've since bought another one and gave it the same upgrades that I gave the first one (same expansion card but a larger SIMM and also a larger hard disk than before).
                        srg

Save Stargate SG-1!

Comment

Cotten Eye Joe
                          The doctor told me Im insane, thank God! its so much better then being outsane!

Comment

Have I won yet?? Dammit. For the moment I will bask in my transient illusion of victory.
                            "Dad, what's the blowhole for?"
                            "I'll tell you what it's not for, Son. Then you'll understand why I can never go back to SeaWorld." ~ Peter Griffin, Family Guy

Comment

And now you can bask in the transient non-illusion of defeat

sigpic
                              Gate City - My humorous Stargate site made when I was young, enjoy!
                              Previously known as False hope who was previously known as McKay's girl

Comment

What the Frak I thought ^ was Mckays Girl?
                                Well thats me gone laxy daisy again

Winning
                                The doctor told me Im insane, thank God! its so much better then being outsane!

Comment

Working...
                                X