X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wow this is weird as all hell
    My Blog - - Raise The Fist

Comment

Yep,it's been proved that long term exposure to this thread causes paranoia and the ability to see squirrels...ahem!

Comment

Paint all the squirrls orange that way they you can see them better and I WIN
        Duct tape is like the Force. It has a light side and a dark side and it holds the universe together
        sigpic

Comment

well no one has replyed in 5 hours so i WIN AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
          Duct tape is like the Force. It has a light side and a dark side and it holds the universe together
          sigpic

Comment

Let's repaint the Hoover Dam neon yellow.

I'm winnnnnnnnnnnnnnning!

Comment

i say we paint a big Happy face on it

i will not lose
              sigpic

Comment

happy faces make me angry
                My Blog - - Raise The Fist

Comment

I'm in the lead!
                  JACKSON: ...I mean isn't that why we're doing this, all of this? The Stargate program, the budget? Isn't it so we can go and meet new races, gather advanced technology and possibly learn about ourselves in the process?
                  VALA: Oh, come on! you do it to meet women.
                  MITCHELL: She has a point, sir.
                  LANDRY
                  : I've been thinking I need to get out on an offworld mission or two.
                  Get FireFox! Browse with Tabs!
                  Stargate Omega, Now a vBulletin!
                  Mmm... Green...

Comment

ok we Paint the Gate on the dam that should make everyone happy and i'm in hte lead now
                    sigpic

Comment

how many times do i have to tell you, i'm winning!!!!

Comment

once more because i am winning that is
                        sigpic

Comment

um yeah now that this thread has been left for about 2 hours now i thought i'd secretly slip in a take the title of "winner" well at least untill somebody pulls the rug from under me.
                          For all the pollution woes on Earth, will the Human race end up taking those problems into space in the future?

We can all call our ships Sports Utility Ships to curtail the carbon emissions and hypersleep at night

Comment

You can't slip in undetected, because some of us get email notifications

Comment

^as do I.

bye bye!
                              For all the pollution woes on Earth, will the Human race end up taking those problems into space in the future?

We can all call our ships Sports Utility Ships to curtail the carbon emissions and hypersleep at night

Comment

whats this? i'm winning! muhahahha!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X