X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by srg
    Hi SqueeG

*wraiths SqueeG-1*
    Hi. Did the caffeine coursing through my bloodstream make you all twitchy too?
    sigpic
    Don't try to pull any crap on Magnus... if you know what's good for you.

Comment

The doctor told me Im insane, thank God! its so much better then being outsane!

Comment

Originally posted by SqueeG-1
        Hi. Did the caffeine coursing through my bloodstream make you all twitchy too?
        no
        srg

Save Stargate SG-1!

Comment

Originally posted by srg
          You're my hive queen now? I thought you didn't want me
          ???? When did I say that? You even lived in my special cage for a while!
          sigpic

Comment

*is very disapointed today*

Originally posted by srg
            You're my hive queen now? I thought you didn't want me
            hey for what i know you still live in mine!?

Comment

*yawn
              i win
              goodnight
              *yawn
              The doctor told me Im insane, thank God! its so much better then being outsane!

Comment

Oh where, oh where has my USB cable gone? Oh where, oh where can it be?
                sigpic
                Don't try to pull any crap on Magnus... if you know what's good for you.

Comment

I'd like to sympathize, but I'm too tired. Apparently I didn't hibernate very well last night. Ugh.

Comment

Originally posted by SqueeG-1
                    Oh where, oh where has my USB cable gone? Oh where, oh where can it be?
                    I usually lose my cables in the midst of cables already in use. It seems no matter how much you originally orginize a set of cables, and no matter how untouched they stay from that point on, they always end up a tangled mess within 2 weeks.
                    Cogito ergo dubito.

"How happy are the astrologers if they tell one truth to a hundred lies, while other people lose all credibility if they tell one lie to a hundred truths." - Francesco Guicciardini

An escalator can never be broken, it can only become stairs. You never see "Escalator temporarily out of service." It's "Escalator temporarily stairs. Sorry for the convenience." - Mitch Hedberg

Comment

i win!!!!
                      Today I was called a beautiful mystery and the explanation was:

How can something be hot and cool at the same time?

Comment

Originally posted by lsd
                        i win!!!!
                        I'm afraid to see what teletubbies would be like on lsd. But it must be done.

*beams lsd to the teletubby universe*
                        Cogito ergo dubito.

"How happy are the astrologers if they tell one truth to a hundred lies, while other people lose all credibility if they tell one lie to a hundred truths." - Francesco Guicciardini

An escalator can never be broken, it can only become stairs. You never see "Escalator temporarily out of service." It's "Escalator temporarily stairs. Sorry for the convenience." - Mitch Hedberg

Comment

im good at this game!

look im still winning!

Comment

Originally posted by uknesvuinng
                            I'm afraid to see what teletubbies would be like on lsd. But it must be done.

*beams lsd to the teletubby universe*

lsd is my intials

not talking about the drug

Comment

I won.

Hehe past tense, implying that the game is now over and as the last person to post I have won.
                              sine sine cosine sine,
                              three point one four one five nine!
                              Originally posted by Brad Wright Q&A on Mallozzi's Blog
                              [in response to a question about fan reaction to SGA's cancellation]

Wright: You guys are actually pretty predictable (take no offense, most fan groups are). Unfortunately, you represent a very small portion of the actual viewing audience we need for financial success.
                              This is the reality. Accept it.

Comment

still wining

i love this game!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X