• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Eoin
    53 congrats on making the 50th

Im gonna make a new thread and its gonna be a fun one
    Thanks!

Where? (Please say general discussion, please say general discussion. )
    sigpic
    Don't try to pull any crap on Magnus... if you know what's good for you.

Comment

howz it all going, people
      I didnt say you did it, i said i was going to blame you.

Comment

Did you know that adding Squeeeees together greatly maginfies the effectiveness of Squeeeees added together?

Comment

Originally posted by TechnoWraith
          Did you know that adding Squeeeees together greatly maginfies the effectiveness of Squeeeees added together?
          Is this a comment on the voices in my head?
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SqueeG-1
            Is this a comment on the voices in my head?
            You squeee in your head?

(BTW, the answer's No to your question).

Comment

You squeee in your head?
              Doesn't everybody?
              sigpic

Comment

Thanks!

Where? (Please say general discussion, please say general discussion. )
                Ah, don't worry about your post count. People put way too much emphasis on having a higher number. It doesn't make you "teh kewl" or "speshul" in some magical way. My average is something like two a day and I couldn't care less. Oh and, yes:

*wraiths Squee* Yum.

Comment

Originally posted by Vee
                  Ah, don't worry about your post count. People put way too much emphasis on having a higher number. It doesn't make you "teh kewl" or "speshul" in some magical way. My average is something like two a day and I couldn't care less. Oh and, yes:

*wraiths Squee* Yum.
                  It won't make me kewl? Grrrrrr. Actually, all I really wanted was for my greens to count for people.

Yipee, I've been wraithed! I was worried I was going to be tossed aside in favour of SG-Daniel (sp?).
                  sigpic

Comment

It won't make me kewl? Grrrrrr. Actually, all I really wanted was for my greens to count for people.

Yipee, I've been wraithed! I was worried I was going to be tossed aside in favour of SG-Daniel (sp?).
                    You like getting wraithed? Yeah, that pretty much kills the fun for me. I like my victims to be all defiant and upset.

Comment

Originally posted by Vee
                      You like getting wraithed? Yeah, that pretty much kills the fun for me. I like my victims to be all defiant and upset.
                      Lalala. Note to self - Vee is scared off by (a) people that enjoy being wraithed; (b) singing the Teletubby theme song.
                      sigpic

Comment

Lalala. Note to self - Vee is scared off by (a) people that enjoy being wraithed; (b) singing the Teletubby theme song.
                        I'm not scared off. It just seems boring and pointless to wraith someone who enjoys it. You must be pretty masochistic. Getting wraithed is a nasty painful experience.

Comment

Originally posted by Vee

*wraiths Squee* Yum.
                          You mean two a day where they count. I probably post about 20 times a day, but 16 of those posts are usually in off-topic threads, where posts don't count.

Comment

Originally posted by Vee
                            I'm not scared off. It just seems boring and pointless to wraith someone who enjoys it. You must be pretty masochistic. Getting wraithed is a nasty painful experience.
                            What can I say, I'm warped.
                            sigpic

Comment

You mean two a day where they count. I probably post about 20 times a day, but 16 of those posts are usually in off-topic threads, where posts don't count.
                              The point is that I am not a fan of post whoring. In other words, posting merely to up your count. I'm a fan of quality, not quantity. It may sound snobbish, but it is what is is.

Comment

Originally posted by Vee
                                The point is that I am not a fan of post whoring. In other words, posting merely to up your count. I'm a fan of quality, not quantity. It may sound snobbish, but it is what is is.
                                That's also my approach to posting, as well as reputation. They're numbers, and i don't care how big or small those numbers are. But what i really care about is winning!

Comment

Working...
                                X