• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dr Weir
    *Pulls TW's hair.*
    OW! What'd you do that for!

Comment

Originally posted by TechnoWraith
      The doctor told me Im insane, thank God! its so much better then being outsane!

Comment

I was in an annoying mood.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Weir
          I was in an annoying mood.
          you mean you have other moods j/k

Comment

Originally posted by Eoin
            you mean you have other moods j/k
            Don't we all?
            sigpic

Comment

*pops in for a brief win*

Go Patriots! Tom Brady! Number one!

Comment

Don't we all?
                well im always in a happy mood no matter what happens
                well except a pizza shortage

Comment

The dream is dead. *sobs*

Comment

So's the lurker i just wraithed.

(And i had no clue i had a cult following... )

Comment

So's the lurker i just wraithed.

(And i had no clue i had a cult following... )
                      I'm not sure it was much of a following. But I guess you have people to do your bidding and what not...

Comment

Originally posted by Eoin
                        well except a pizza shortage
                        Mmmmmm, pizza. That's what I had for dinner tonight. (Hence the shortage!)

How do people with migraines deal? I have a SPLITTING headache.

I'll just have to win tomorrow.
                        sigpic
                        Don't try to pull any crap on Magnus... if you know what's good for you.

Comment

Why win tomorrow when you can win now?

Comment

[/QUOTE=TechnoWraith]Why win tomorrow when you can win now?[/QUOTE]
                            Good point.

Mmmmmm, pretty pain pills have kicked in.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SqueeG-1
                              Mmmmmm, pizza. That's what I had for dinner tonight. (Hence the shortage!)

How do people with migraines deal? I have a SPLITTING headache.

I'll just have to win tomorrow.
                              ...How are you even using the computer with a migraine? I used to get them. But the pain was so bad that if I moved at all I would get sick. I wish I was exaggerating. But that's how brutal they were. It didn't help that they lasted for three days sometimes. I used something called Imitrex for mine. You might check into getting a prescription.

I'm going to hope you don't reply to this for the sake of laying down and getting some rest. I know how horrific the pain is.

Comment

Originally posted by Vee
                                ...How are you even using the computer with a migraine? I used to get them. But the pain was so bad that if I moved at all I would get sick. I wish I was exaggerating. But that's how brutal they were. It didn't help that they lasted for three days sometimes. I used something called Imitrex for mine. You might check into getting a prescription.

I'm going to hope you don't reply to this for the sake of laying down and getting some rest. I know how horrific the pain is.
                                I'm just thinking that if I feel like this and it's NOT one, how bad a migraine must actually be! (I'm pretty sure this one isn't, the drugs have kicked in already.)

Three days!?! I hope you don't get them anymore!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X