Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*blows up three of Jupiter's moons*
    Cogito ergo dubito.

"How happy are the astrologers if they tell one truth to a hundred lies, while other people lose all credibility if they tell one lie to a hundred truths." - Francesco Guicciardini

An escalator can never be broken, it can only become stairs. You never see "Escalator temporarily out of service." It's "Escalator temporarily stairs. Sorry for the convenience." - Mitch Hedberg

Comment

Originally posted by uknesvuinng
      Nice pyro!
      sigpic
      Don't try to pull any crap on Magnus... if you know what's good for you.

Comment

I think this calls for some petting.

On a side note: I'm thinking of holding a contest. See who can wraith the most humans in under ten minutes...

Comment

Originally posted by Vee
          I think this calls for some petting.

On a side note: I'm thinking of holding a contest. See who can wraith the most humans in under ten minutes...
          I believe that's my queue to leave.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SqueeG-1
            I believe that's my queue to leave.
            I didn't realize there were so many humans that you have to form a line to escape...
            Cogito ergo dubito.

"How happy are the astrologers if they tell one truth to a hundred lies, while other people lose all credibility if they tell one lie to a hundred truths." - Francesco Guicciardini

An escalator can never be broken, it can only become stairs. You never see "Escalator temporarily out of service." It's "Escalator temporarily stairs. Sorry for the convenience." - Mitch Hedberg

Comment

I didn't realize there were so many humans that you have to form a line to escape...
              Yeah, well if so I want to be at the beginning. Hmmmmm, unless the wraiths are waiting on the other side of the door. Maybe the middle would be better.
              sigpic

Comment

Note to self - edit old post so I don't look like an idiot. Cue, queue - what's the difference?
                sigpic

Comment

Bad uk! Making fun of other people's errors.

And Squee, you chose to come into a thread full of wraiths. You have to deal with the consequences.

Comment

Originally posted by Vee

And Squee, you chose to come into a thread full of wraiths. You have to deal with the consequences.
                    Hey, it was lighthearted.
                    Cogito ergo dubito.

Comment

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Wee.

Comment

!eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeuqS

Comment

Originally posted by Vee

And I deserved it. What WAS I thinking? (I don't suppose you'd accept sleep deprivation as an excuse?) Oh, and just 'cause I know there are wraiths here doesn't mean I won't encourage other humans to get wraithed before I do.

Originally posted by Vee
                          Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Wee.
                          Now that's lighthearted! Toodles all.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by TechnoWraith
                            !eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeuqS
                            Pfft. That's nothing. I am the master of 'ee' rhyming words. Just look at my name. Your 'ee' could never defeat my 'ee'. My 'ee' will win every time baby.

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Comment

Originally posted by Vee
                              Pfft. That's nothing. I am the master of 'ee' rhyming words. Just look at my name. Your 'ee' could never defeat my 'ee'. My 'ee' will win every time baby.

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
                              Veeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

loses LOL
                              srg

Save Stargate SG-1!

Comment

!xommulF

Comment

Working...
                                X