No announcement yet.

last person to reply WINS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the last time Dr weir used that Computer says you Lose sign, it didn't work too well at stopping others from losing.

Comment

Originally posted by uknesvuinng
      Not asleep, just doing other things.
      You should go to sleep.

I'm sure you'll have many more days of winning ahead of you though as I seem to be losing interest in the thread.

Comment

Originally posted by Vee
        You should go to sleep.

I'm sure you'll have many more days of winning ahead of you though as I seem to be losing interest in the thread.
        You pretty much have to create your own interest in the thread. It can get boring after a while, otherwise.
        Cogito ergo dubito.

"How happy are the astrologers if they tell one truth to a hundred lies, while other people lose all credibility if they tell one lie to a hundred truths." - Francesco Guicciardini

An escalator can never be broken, it can only become stairs. You never see "Escalator temporarily out of service." It's "Escalator temporarily stairs. Sorry for the convenience." - Mitch Hedberg

Comment

incoming!

Comment

Originally posted by TechnoWraith
            incoming!
            I suppose I should have ducked for cover a few minutes ago... Oh well...
            Cogito ergo dubito.

"How happy are the astrologers if they tell one truth to a hundred lies, while other people lose all credibility if they tell one lie to a hundred truths." - Francesco Guicciardini

An escalator can never be broken, it can only become stairs. You never see "Escalator temporarily out of service." It's "Escalator temporarily stairs. Sorry for the convenience." - Mitch Hedberg

Comment

I don't think there's much you can do to avoid TW's weird and random posts.

He scares me.

Comment

Randomness is good. In fact, there's order in chaos. According to chaos theory, a randomized number system generates an underlying pattern, that if qunatified and graphically represented, you get something called a Fractal curve.

So maybe all my weird and random posts can be quantified and graphically represented somehow.

Comment

Originally posted by Vee
                  I don't think there's much you can do to avoid TW's weird and random posts.

He scares me.
                  You get used to his random posts LOL

Now I win
                  srg

Save Stargate SG-1!

Comment

Diet Snapple sucks.

Victory.
                    "When the going gets wierd, the wierd turn pro."-Dr. Hunter S. Thompson

Baltar for President.

Comment

Fellow Gateworld forum users,

I am announcing my departure from this forum henceforth, it appears that moderators have a problem with my signatures for sake of 92 pixels, regardless of their size or fact that the images are mostly white anyway... it's been fun, but quite frankly, the moderators over sticklerness for rules is vastly unneccesary, and half of them seem to enjoy a power trip for enforcing them, any comments can be sent to my email address...

Byeeeee

Maltrancko
                      The Advertisements MGM never wants you to see!!

Comment

Bye Bye, come back some time, though i must admit i've never spoken to you Your sig rocks!

Anyway, i win!

Comment

Originally posted by Maltrancko
                          Fellow Gateworld forum users,

I am announcing my departure from this forum henceforth, it appears that moderators have a problem with my signatures for sake of 92 pixels, regardless of their size or fact that the images are mostly white anyway... it's been fun, but quite frankly, the moderators over sticklerness for rules is vastly unneccesary, and half of them seem to enjoy a power trip for enforcing them, any comments can be sent to my email address...

Byeeeee

Maltrancko
                          Most moderated forums I've been on have a problem with huge sigs like that.

I 'm winning
                          srg

Save Stargate SG-1!

Comment

um.. no.. blame it on the boredom.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Weir
                              Poissons De Babel. Est-ce bon ? Je n'ai pas fait le peu bon que j'ai travaillé dur mais n'ai obtenu aucune aide pour ma dyslexie. Bloodthirsteve ce que nous mettons nous comprenons ? Je pense à faire une unité de débutant en français en ma année de thrid, je souhaite I fait le dernière limite.
                              sorry i had a problem with my computer (puisse t'il brûler en enfer) last night. i don't get the poissons of Babel, what is it? i understand the general idea of your sentence but if you want to learn french i'll be very glad to help you!
                              tee hee it pleases me lot to see you write in french

Originally posted by srg
                              I hated french at school, totally hated it.
                              hey look i'm bad at english but i still love it.

Dr Weir seriously if you want to learn french it'd be a pleasure for me if i can help you! let's begin with french insults (the base of any language lol)

Comment

what about merde? is that rude?

Comment

Working...
                                X