No announcement yet.

last person to reply WINS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NO, the teachers sit with jackets on and tell us to take off our jackets and jumpers so everyones just sitting with shirts on in the freezing cold

Comment

Originally posted by Deano
      NO, the teachers sit with jackets on and tell us to take off our jackets and jumpers so everyones just sitting with shirts on in the freezing cold
      Your school has issues if it can't run the heat when it's cold out. My elementary school when i was a kid was REQUIRED to run the heat if the temparature was below a certain level.

Comment

Originally posted by Eoin
        do they turn it on when its cold?

Odd thing about my school was that in the summer the heating would be on and in the winter it would often be off.
        srg

Save Stargate SG-1!

Comment

Originally posted by srg
          Odd thing about my school was that in the summer the heating would be on and in the winter it would often be off.
          You're on the other side of the planet, so your seasons are screwed up.

Comment

Nice. Good thing you don't all get pneumonia.
            sigpic
            Don't try to pull any crap on Magnus... if you know what's good for you.

Comment

Originally posted by TechnoWraith
              You're on the other side of the planet, so your seasons are screwed up.
              just the school LOL
              srg

Save Stargate SG-1!

Comment

Originally posted by srg
                just the school LOL
                Really? Well, i remember the year when the furnace broke in the high school, and it ran full tilt until the boneheads finally decided to pull the plug on the stupid furnace. They tried everything else first. In the meantime, the heat cranked out at max, and all the windows were wide open in the dead of winter.

Comment

Really? Well, i remember the year when the furnace broke in the high school, and it ran full tilt until the boneheads finally decided to pull the plug on the stupid furnace. They tried everything else first. In the meantime, the heat cranked out at max, and all the windows were wide open in the dead of winter.
                  LOL

winning now
                  srg

Save Stargate SG-1!

Comment

No.

Comment

No.
                      yep
                      srg

Save Stargate SG-1!

Comment

Originally posted by srg
                        yep
                        Flummox

Comment

Flummox
                          Flummox, hmmm where have i heard that before

Comment

Lummox.
                            sigpic
                            Don't try to pull any crap on Magnus... if you know what's good for you.

Comment

you lost again
                              srg

Save Stargate SG-1!

Comment

Doesnt anybody do anything about it? Kids have rights too.

Your school has issues if it can't run the heat when it's cold out. My elementary school when i was a kid was REQUIRED to run the heat if the temparature was below a certain level.
                                Yeah its the same here, thats the reason we were allowed go home today (im not in elementary btw and we call it primary (the good years) )
                                The doctor told me Im insane, thank God! its so much better then being outsane!

Comment

Working...
                                X