Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have umm... 6 blocks i think.

Comment

I don't really get the rep thing, but I have two blocks so I guess that's nice. Apparently some people find me amusing.

Comment

Originally posted by TechnoWraith
        Yeah... something we should think about doing, eh?
        never LOL
        srg

Save Stargate SG-1!

Comment

Originally posted by TechnoWraith
          I have umm... 6 blocks i think.
          I still just have one But it will take me forever to get more because I spend most of my time loitering in Off-Topic and the posts don't count. What can I say, it's fun here!
          sigpic
          Don't try to pull any crap on Magnus... if you know what's good for you.

Comment

Why dont you take a trip to the general discussion and post in a few of the topics there, once you reach 50 posts your rep will work so you'll be able to give out green and you be able to receive green (i think what you receive is grey for you atm since you dont have more than 50 posts)

But anyway, on to more pressing issues

I'm WINNING
            The doctor told me Im insane, thank God! its so much better then being outsane!

Comment

Originally posted by SqueeG-1
              I still just have one But it will take me forever to get more because I spend most of my time loitering in Off-Topic and the posts don't count. What can I say, it's fun here!
              It doesn't matter if the post doesn't count. What matters is what other people think of your posts. Granted, 80% of my rep comes from humor and random green, but i chunk of my rep comes from what other people thought were quality posts. Post often, post quality posts, and post in varying topics, and your chances of getting rep rise.

Comment

Well you just had to come along and make your post all better than mine, didnt you
                + did ya see the piccy i posted in the SG sim thread, that sokar is getting very annoying but he makes a nice booooom

Winning

Comment

Thanks for the tips!
                  sigpic
                  Don't try to pull any crap on Magnus... if you know what's good for you.

Comment

Originally posted by SqueeG-1
                    Thanks for the tips!
                    Well you got your tips and i got the win

Everyone happy?

Comment

Hi, just got home from school its my first day back and it was hell!!

Comment

Originally posted by Deano
                        Hi, just got home from school its my first day back and it was hell!!
                        Hehe, the heating was broke when i went in, so they let us go home cause it was too cold i knew i should of stayed in bed

Comment

Originally posted by Eoin
                          Hehe, the heating was broke when i went in, so they let us go home cause it was too cold i knew i should of stayed in bed
                          I wish that could happen
                          The heating worked at my school they just dont turn it on to save on bills

Comment

At last, winning again.
                            srg

Save Stargate SG-1!

Comment

Just burn a few text books in the middle of the classroom.

Comment

Originally posted by Deano
                                The heating worked at my school they just dont turn it on to save on bills
                                do they turn it on when its cold?

Just burn a few text books in the middle of the classroom.

Comment

Working...
                                X