Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Eoin
    Hmmmmmm, pizza hut
    I just got done having a pizza my family ordered out for. Pizza= good!

Comment

Wnng ::@::
      The doctor told me Im insane, thank God! its so much better then being outsane!

Comment

Wnng ::@::
        Losing!

Comment

:vgfdhjjjjjjjjjjjjjluhjgfdsa

;[pl'';#;
          =-0=-9==8 ?

Comment

:}{}":":><><....

#$$$#$!@~~~@!#

===8=8=?

Comment

...Yeah. Well now that it's nice and quiet. I win.

And I miss Odin.

Comment

Yes, where is Odin? he's been conspiciously absent lately.

Comment

I guess he got a life.

Comment

Yeah... something we should think about doing, eh?

Comment

winner
                      sigpic

Comment

meanie
                        Yup

Yes, Odin has been away for awhile. Maybe he got sick of the WSOD? You Wraithies will have to stock up on some Scope while he's away.

Originally posted by NowIWillDestroyAbydos
                        winner
                        Nope.
                        sigpic
                        Don't try to pull any crap on Magnus... if you know what's good for you.

Comment

Originally posted by TechnoWraith
                          Yeah... something we should think about doing, eh?
                          I have a life. I just spend a lot of my spare time obsessing over a fictional race from a tv show.

Comment

I have a life in the day time but wen it starts to get dark i logon, then i take time to keep my GF happy(couple ph hours), then return to GW to keep me awaka all night
                            not tonight though cause im gonna bed nowcause i have to be up in 4 hours
                            Im still wide awake but i just took 2 sleeping pills that are starting to affect me *feels the sleep comming on

Comment

I have a life in the day time but wen it starts to get dark i logon, then i take time to keep my GF happy(couple ph hours), then return to GW to keep me awaka all night
                              not tonight though cause im gonna bed nowcause i have to be up in 4 hours
                              Im still wide awake but i just took 2 sleeping pills that are starting to affect me *feels the sleep comming on
                              I'll admit it. I'm obsessed. Unfortunately I had a barking pup who kept me up most of last night. So I'm turning in too. Unfortunatley that means someone else will be winning.
                              sigpic
                              Don't try to pull any crap on Magnus... if you know what's good for you.

Comment

Originally posted by SqueeG-1
                                I'll admit it. I'm obsessed. Unfortunately I had a barking pup who kept me up most of last night. So I'm turning in too. Unfortunatley that means someone else will be winning.
                                Me hehe

*Now has four reppy blocks

Comment

Working...
                                X