No announcement yet.

last person to reply WINS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They dont pay and they should for putting up with moany teachers, boring subjects and people i dont like.

Comment

Aw, poor students. Wait until you get older and you have to pay bills, taxes, student loans, and a multitude of other things. And your family starts harassing you about when you're going to get married.

Of course I haven't had to pay that much yet, but more fun times are ahead.

Comment

Ant thing could be more fun than going to school
        Need to get an early start tommorow so im turning in now G night

Comment

Originally posted by Deano
          They dont pay and they should for putting up with moany teachers, boring subjects and people i dont like.
          huh?

Aw, poor students. Wait until you get older and you have to pay bills, taxes, student loans, and a multitude of other things. And your family starts harassing you about when you're going to get married.
          I already payed taxes (and they gave 80% of it back)
          Ill never have to get a student loan or any loan and lol if my family was doing that to me i'd get one of my friends (male(that they dont know) to come home with me one day and i'd tell them i was marrying him rofl i can just imagine the looks on their faces
          The doctor told me Im insane, thank God! its so much better then being outsane!

Comment

Well, getting married isn't going to help me win, is it?

Which is exactly what I'm doing right now.

Comment

Starbucks

Comment

Originally posted by Vee
                Well, getting married isn't going to help me win, is it?

Which is exactly what I'm doing right now.
                I'm not married either. And I'm winning.
                sigpic
                Don't try to pull any crap on Magnus... if you know what's good for you.

Comment

Originally posted by Eoin
                  Starbucks
                  Starbucks? Great, now I have a craving. Thanks.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SqueeG-1
                    Starbucks? Great, now I have a craving. Thanks.
                    Hmmmmmm, pizza hut

Comment

Hmmmmmm, pizza hut
                      Mmmmmmmmm, pizza. Grrrrr, you'll pay for that Eoin. Fortunately there is both a Starbucks and a Pizza Hut within walking distance. Now, which one do I want more?
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SqueeG-1
                        Mmmmmmmmm, pizza. Grrrrr, you'll pay for that Eoin. Fortunately there is both a Starbucks and a Pizza Hut within walking distance. Now, which one do I want more?
                        Why dont you just go to both? get me the biggest pizza there please and ill send the money over to ya
                        Oh and while your gone ill just win for awhile

Comment

All this talk of food makes me want to dig out one of my nicely aged humans.

Cha-Chiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinggggggggggggggggggggg ggg

Comment

Enjoy your human, did you ever taste furling?

Comment

Originally posted by Vee
                              All this talk of food makes me want to dig out one of my nicely aged humans.

Cha-Chiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinggggggggggggggggggggg ggg
                              I like it when you go for the aged ones.

Why dont you just go to both? get me the biggest pizza there please and ill send the money over to ya
                              Oh and while your gone ill just win for awhile
                              Will do. But if you don't get here fast I'm gonna eat any leftovers for breakfast.
                              sigpic

Comment

meanie

Comment

Working...
                                X