• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The TARDIS View Post
    Inquisition
    Spanish

Comment

Warhammer 40K
      Attention reader,

If you are viewing this signature, then I am gone.
      Unfortunately, this site is simply too distant and impersonal for my tastes. So many unanswered posts and long waits for RP replies... it's driven me over the edge and I'm afraid I shall be leaving permanently.
      It was fun while it lasted guys. Thank you to all the friendly people in the Cantina, the Free Green and Stargate Down Under threads and anyone else I've forgotten to mention. I'll miss ya heaps.

~Leviathan Crusader [18 Oct, 2008]

P.S. If anyone wishes to seek me out, for some reason, send an email to [email protected] .

Comment

Starship

Comment

Space Colony ARK (ugh... my mind!)
          Attention reader,

Unfortunately, this site is simply too distant and impersonal for my tastes. So many unanswered posts and long waits for RP replies... it's driven me over the edge and I'm afraid I shall be leaving permanently.
          It was fun while it lasted guys. Thank you to all the friendly people in the Cantina, the Free Green and Stargate Down Under threads and anyone else I've forgotten to mention. I'll miss ya heaps.

P.S. If anyone wishes to seek me out, for some reason, send an email to [email protected] .

Comment

Originally posted by Leviathan Crusader View Post
            Space Colony ARK (ugh... my mind!)
            vega

Comment

Commander Vega
              Attention reader,

Comment

Captain Carter.

Comment

Sg1
                  Attention reader,

Comment

Sg1
                    Atlantis

Comment

Posiedon
                      Attention reader,

Comment

Doctor Who

Comment

The Who (you know, that band that sung "Whoooooo are you? Who who, who who?")
                          Attention reader,

Comment

The Who (you know, that band that sung "Whoooooo are you? Who who, who who?")
                            obseesed

Comment

Cheese
                              Attention reader,

Comment

Photo
                                Spoiler:
                                Disclaimer:
                                I have been using this username since 1998, it has no connection to "The Last Airbender", or James Cameron's movie.
                                Quotes!
                                - "Things will not calm down, Daniel Jackson, they will in fact calm up!"
                                - "I hope you like Guinness Sir, I find it a refreshing alternative to... food"
                                - "I'm Beginning to regret staying up late to watch "Deuce Bigalow: European Gigalo" last night... Check that, i regretted it almost immediately"
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X