Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thylvethter the cat! (TRANSLATION: Sylvester the cat!)
    Attention reader,

If you are viewing this signature, then I am gone.
    Unfortunately, this site is simply too distant and impersonal for my tastes. So many unanswered posts and long waits for RP replies... it's driven me over the edge and I'm afraid I shall be leaving permanently.
    It was fun while it lasted guys. Thank you to all the friendly people in the Cantina, the Free Green and Stargate Down Under threads and anyone else I've forgotten to mention. I'll miss ya heaps.

~Leviathan Crusader [18 Oct, 2008]

P.S. If anyone wishes to seek me out, for some reason, send an email to [email protected] .

Comment

Granny!

Comment

Fuzzle.
        Attention reader,

Unfortunately, this site is simply too distant and impersonal for my tastes. So many unanswered posts and long waits for RP replies... it's driven me over the edge and I'm afraid I shall be leaving permanently.
        It was fun while it lasted guys. Thank you to all the friendly people in the Cantina, the Free Green and Stargate Down Under threads and anyone else I've forgotten to mention. I'll miss ya heaps.

P.S. If anyone wishes to seek me out, for some reason, send an email to [email protected] .

Comment

Puddycat!

Comment

Tail
            Attention reader,

Comment

Pink

Comment

Panther
                Attention reader,

Comment

Leopard

Comment

Spots
                    Attention reader,

Comment

Glenn Close

Comment

closer
                        sigpic

Comment

too close!
                          I'm a Slasher. I slash. It's what I do.
                          sigpic

Comment

cries
                            sigpic