Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

tollan (guy that plays jigsaw was a tollan )
    Spoiler:
    Disclaimer:
    I have been using this username since 1998, it has no connection to "The Last Airbender", or James Cameron's movie.
    Quotes!
    - "Things will not calm down, Daniel Jackson, they will in fact calm up!"
    - "I hope you like Guinness Sir, I find it a refreshing alternative to... food"
    - "I'm Beginning to regret staying up late to watch "Deuce Bigalow: European Gigalo" last night... Check that, i regretted it almost immediately"
    sigpic

Comment

triad
      StarshineRoxie
      A woman that allows herself the balance of cool wisdom and strength of heart.
      sigpic

Comment

yakuza!
        Spoiler:
        Disclaimer:
        I have been using this username since 1998, it has no connection to "The Last Airbender", or James Cameron's movie.
        Quotes!
        - "I'm Beginning to regret staying up late to watch "Deuce Bigalow: European Gigalo" last night... Check that, i regretted it almost immediately"
        sigpic

Comment

Zipacna
          StarshineRoxie
          A woman that allows herself the balance of cool wisdom and strength of heart.
          sigpic

Comment

Zat'nik'atel
            Spoiler:
            Disclaimer:
            Quotes!
            sigpic

Comment

Gun
              sigpic

Comment

pistols
                I'm a Slasher. I slash. It's what I do.
                sigpic

Comment

Bullets
                  Attention reader,

If you are viewing this signature, then I am gone.
                  Unfortunately, this site is simply too distant and impersonal for my tastes. So many unanswered posts and long waits for RP replies... it's driven me over the edge and I'm afraid I shall be leaving permanently.
                  It was fun while it lasted guys. Thank you to all the friendly people in the Cantina, the Free Green and Stargate Down Under threads and anyone else I've forgotten to mention. I'll miss ya heaps.

~Leviathan Crusader [18 Oct, 2008]

P.S. If anyone wishes to seek me out, for some reason, send an email to [email protected] .

Comment

Bangs

Comment

Fireworks
                      Attention reader,

Unfortunately, this site is simply too distant and impersonal for my tastes. So many unanswered posts and long waits for RP replies... it's driven me over the edge and I'm afraid I shall be leaving permanently.
                      It was fun while it lasted guys. Thank you to all the friendly people in the Cantina, the Free Green and Stargate Down Under threads and anyone else I've forgotten to mention. I'll miss ya heaps.

P.S. If anyone wishes to seek me out, for some reason, send an email to [email protected] .

Comment

missiles

Comment

"How the heck do you dodge missiles?"
                          Attention reader,

Comment

you dont

Comment

Anime disagrees
                              Attention reader,

Comment

Bleach
                                Spoiler:
                                Disclaimer:
                                Quotes!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X