X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wax museum
    StarshineRoxie
    A woman that allows herself the balance of cool wisdom and strength of heart.
    sigpic

Comment

superman
      I'm a Slasher. I slash. It's what I do.
      sigpic

Comment

dr. manhattan
        Spoiler:
        Disclaimer:
        I have been using this username since 1998, it has no connection to "The Last Airbender", or James Cameron's movie.
        Quotes!
        - "Things will not calm down, Daniel Jackson, they will in fact calm up!"
        - "I hope you like Guinness Sir, I find it a refreshing alternative to... food"
        - "I'm Beginning to regret staying up late to watch "Deuce Bigalow: European Gigalo" last night... Check that, i regretted it almost immediately"
        sigpic

Comment

Pizza

Comment

thin crust
            sig made by me

Comment

magma
              sigpic

Comment

Yummy!

Comment

hot
                  sigpic

Comment

silk spectre
                    Spoiler:
                    Disclaimer:
                    I have been using this username since 1998, it has no connection to "The Last Airbender", or James Cameron's movie.
                    Quotes!
                    - "I'm Beginning to regret staying up late to watch "Deuce Bigalow: European Gigalo" last night... Check that, i regretted it almost immediately"
                    sigpic

Comment

silk worm
                      sigpic

Comment

earthworm
                        Spoiler:
                        Disclaimer:
                        Quotes!
                        sigpic

Comment

Savings

Comment

bank
                            Spoiler:
                            Disclaimer:
                            Quotes!
                            sigpic

Comment

Mastercard

Comment

barclaycard (i bet no one will get that unless they read and remember every one of my posts, i'm talking to you online stalker!!)
                                Spoiler:
                                Disclaimer:
                                Quotes!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X