This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kiwigater
    shhhhh! Not everyone reads the thunk threads and knows the real me.... there might be, gosh, at least ONE person out there who thinks I'm all sweetness and light!
    Really?
    sigpic

Comment

Like me....i think kiwi is all sweetness and light.....wait......no i am confusing you with me!

people think i am a thunker.....but i am a really innocent bystander that gets sucked into their gutterish tendencsies....
      Random Thought of the day:

-If you had a friend who was a tight rope walker and yall were walking down the side walk and he fell....that would be completly unacceptable!
      -I realize that alot of people don't like Jesus, or just ignore Him or have no use for Him, but i think the best thing a person can do is to read the gospels in the Bible and really look at Jesus, because if a person does this, they will realize that the Jesus they learned about in Sunday school or the Jesus they hear jokes about or the skinny, Gandhi Jesus that exists in their imaginations isn't anything like the real Jesus at all.

heh heh heh...^compliments of suekay(((suekay))).....disregard the question mark on the end!!

Comment

Originally posted by yoojoo
        Like me....i think kiwi is all sweetness and light.....wait......no i am confusing you with me!

people think i am a thunker.....but i am a really innocent bystander that gets sucked into their gutterish tendencsies....
        uh huh.
        sigpic

Comment

There's a storn heading my way and the wind preceding it is crazy. The wind is blowing so hard my apartment is shaking. It almost sounds like thunder. Kind of creepy.

It was, is, and always will be GREEN

Comment

Originally posted by yoojoo
            Methinks an innocent bystander would've just lurked & not joined in the fray.....
            Convention Pix Shore Leave ('06 to '09), AT2, AT3, & AT4 ('06, '08, & '09), and Vancouver ('07)
            My SG fanfic! ..Click Here.

Comment

Had a creepy dream last night. I was trapped in this weird old house with a bunch of other people and there were some kind of monsters/aliens wandering around and we were trying to avoid them because they were hunting us down to kill us. For some reason, we couldn't leave the house to escape. There was a clock with some kind of whirring knife mechanism inside that almost killed me and there were stairs and little rooms everywhere. Our Group Leaders were upset to learn that one of us had let "Them" have... something of ours, but we pointed out that they weren't likely to figure out whatever it was because they didn't even understand things like curtains and doors. It was still really freaky, though.

Comment

Weird dream!

So I wake up and start the coffee, and my littlest comes in and says, "I barfed in the night and I'm so hot", and over Thanksgiving she had swallowed a staple (in its open position) so I'm thinking OMG sepsis, only I can't really think because I haven't had my coffee, so I go to get a cup only the stupid pot has decided to clog up somehow and so I had coffee and grounds all over my countertop, so I abandon that and find medicine instead for the sick tummy all the while screaming inside my head that this can't be happening today, today is the deadline!! It turns out there's no fever so the supposed sepsis is probably only satsuma overindulgence and the deadline is probably safe but still what a crappy start to a day.

Comment

hmm, it's 1.30pm, should I start my chocolate bunnie sacrifice to get the snow going, thus neatly trapping Muttley in Shadow's tender clutches???

OMG, the stupidest Xmas songs are playing on the radio right now. Why me???? *switches stations*

Comment

Alas, the gods are conspiring against me. No Muttley today. Evil Sean had him put on a different route today. *grumble* I'm pretty sure we'll be getting him back, but not today.

It's raining anyway. Bah.

Comment

So we hold off on the snow dance and sacrifices until tomorrow??
                      No snurching any Pictures I post!! (without my permission)

sigpic

Comment

I have put away my sacrificial *Honey Bun*...I had to find something different from you all ... So we are on again for tomorrow? OR possibly for a weekend snow in
                        Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

I shall make sure to sacrifice a chocolate bunny to the appropriate deity at 2pm tomorrow
                          *ie. I'll eat a godiva choccie bunny*

I am intimately familiar with these sorts of voodoo, it's practically required to make PCR work...... *realises she's exposing the inner geek* erm, it's just a weird science thing.......

*goes back to hopping on one leg, while chanting methodically and waving around burning incense to make PCR work*
                          LOL KG, wanna come help with our ELISA tests?

Is it time to do the blizzard dance yet?

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowMaat
                            Alas, the gods are conspiring against me. No Muttley today. Evil Sean had him put on a different route today. *grumble* I'm pretty sure we'll be getting him back, but not today.

It's raining anyway. Bah.
                            Awww pooh. There's a blizzard gearing up here and I was all set to send it your way. Oh well. Tomorrow.

Comment

Originally posted by Jillybiehn
                              LOL KG, wanna come help with our ELISA tests?

Is it time to do the blizzard dance yet?
                              *runs screaming from the room* um, no? My best friend lost a year of her thesis to trying to make an ELISA work, only to decide it was beyond redemption, gave up on it and started something else instead.
                              What are you ELISA-ing? I mostly stick to westerns myself The rest of the lab is laughing at me, cos a cute sales rep came in to sell us stuff, and I managed to make him feel like the stupiest person on earth I didn't mean to. It's just when sales reps come visit I immediately turn into uber-bi**h ah well. He'll be back...... maybe

Apparantly we're holding off on the blizzard dances until tomorrow. Doesn't do much good to snow Muttley OUT rather than IN We had LOTS of rain last night, with some good strong winds and even some thunder..... ooooooooo.

Comment

*runs screaming from the room* um, no? My best friend lost a year of her thesis to trying to make an ELISA work, only to decide it was beyond redemption, gave up on it and started something else instead.
                                What are you ELISA-ing? I mostly stick to westerns myself The rest of the lab is laughing at me, cos a cute sales rep came in to sell us stuff, and I managed to make him feel like the stupiest person on earth I didn't mean to. It's just when sales reps come visit I immediately turn into uber-bi**h ah well. He'll be back...... maybe

Apparantly we're holding off on the blizzard dances until tomorrow. Doesn't do much good to snow Muttley OUT rather than IN We had LOTS of rain last night, with some good strong winds and even some thunder..... ooooooooo.
                                Potato plant samples, for several different viruses. Now I know you're jealous.

I have my sacrificial chocolate dip and pineapple ready and awaiting Muttley's return...

Comment

Working...
                                X