Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That was excellent I do alot of drawings of the dbz universe I just love drawing anime
    sigpic

Comment

yeah i used to draw Goku alot....and sometimes Vegeta

I lost interest when Gohan grew up and was a superhero...The Freezer saga was amazin though.
      I write articles/features/reviews for I'm With Geek.com now. Check out our stuff if you get a minute!

sigpic
      Click on sig to check out my fanfic gallery too!

Comment

gohan sucked but it got good around that time and dragonball gt rocked p.s vegeta rocks
        sigpic

Comment

didn't really watch it after Gohan grew up, I saw the Freeza Saga and the Android Saga and the ones where Goku was on that Dragon path thing...cant remember much though....
          I write articles/features/reviews for I'm With Geek.com now. Check out our stuff if you get a minute!

sigpic
          Click on sig to check out my fanfic gallery too!

Comment

Originally posted by The Great Lord Baal View Post
            I shall rule over this tread
            And you shall call it... this thread...?

The Brane: Bringing the evil, freaking people out, taking their sanity since 2005

Comment

And it will be your GRAVE!

Firefly rulz.
              "Why do they give us green, my precious, my love.... why?! when we wants RED"

Comment

Curse your sudden but inevitable betrayal!

The Brane: Bringing the evil, freaking people out, taking their sanity since 2005

Comment

Muahahahahahahahahaha ....ha!

Comment

Mine is an evil laugh!

Comment

and then the t-rex chomps your head off. the end.

was it as good for you as it was for me?

Comment

*jumps in portasarc*

You're not getting rid of me that easily, dude.

Comment

omg portasarcs *deds* We're all immortal anyway

Comment

Oh yeah, this is true.

Comment

I just saw the "West Anginia" in your location... and I dun remember where it came from. Where'd it come from?

Comment

Umm.... I think it came from you, actually. Cuz everyone in West Virginia is related to me, so you decided it might as well just be "West Anginia". Or it could have possibly been Zut.

Comment

Working...
                                X