X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Should I change my sig?

Should I change my sig to this:
    Scene: Cimmeria
    We see the Thor's Hammer and the Stargate behind it. There are men walking near the Stargate. Some are carrying a crude wagon. When the Stargate engages and the wormhole appears, the men stop, somewhat surprised. Our four intrepid heroes fall through the 'gate. The native men begin laughing.
    DANIEL: "This is...different."
    O'NEILL: "Daniel...you're on."
    Native men (chanting): "Thor...Thor! Thor! Thor! Thor!..."
    The chanting continues as the Hammer starts to hum.
    CARTER: "Sounds like it's building up some kind of charge."
    O'NEILL: "All right, Daniel, dial home. We're going back. Now."
    DANIEL: "Why?"
    O'NEILL: "Just do it. That's an order."
    Suddenly a blue beam of light comes out of the Hammer and hits Daniel in the back as he is dialing home. The beam then sweeps over Sam and Jack. Finally it comes to rest on Teal'c and begins to cause him pain.
    O'NEILL: "Teal'c, get outta there!"
    Jack sees that Teal'c is unable to respond, so he lunges at Teal'c in an attempt to knock him out of the beam's way. Both disappear in the beam of light.

or to this:
    Scene: In a dark cave
    THOR: I am Thor, supreme commander of the Asgard fleet. The high council of Asgard has designated Cimmeria a safe world for developing sentient species, by unanimous decree era 40.73.29. The Goa'uld system lords were so informed.
    O'NEILL: Ah, we're not Goa'ulds. He carries one around in him, but he doesn't have much choice in the matter.
    THOR: You were warned not to come here, under pain of death.
    O'NEILL: Look, I'm Colonel Jack O'Neill, from Earth. I happen to know you spent some time there in our past...
    THOR: For the crimes against the living host, and all those you have murdered and enslaved, the sentence is death.
    O'NEILL: Look, erm, we came here to see you.
    Jack sweeps his gun through Thor's image - it's a hologram.
    THOR: This is your prison. Your technology will not function here. There are no luxuries, no worshippers, no slaves to do your bidding...
    O'NEILL: Teal'c, I think we just got the answering machine.
    THOR: ...only basic sustenance and time.
    O'NEILL: Yeah, thanks for the chat.

PS: I still keep my sig picture.

if you get both clips in it would be the coolest
    sigpic

Comment

What clips? There is a limit of how many characters in a sig.

Comment

i have done some serching and i found multiple vidio clips from multiple episodes online and i wont be suprized if you could find thoes sceins somwhare online. you might be able to find them as a gif
        sigpic

Comment

Awsomeness

Comment

I just found out that the #2 sig with the sig pic has more than 1000 characters.

Comment

Working...
            X