This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hidden_envy
    ah but what you all dont relise is that i am a powerful lord...er....really evil...yeah.....rules over... *hears crickets noise* yeah i'll shut up and go home now.....
    ya, but you're into toothpaste...dude you're like some toothpaste lord. I'm not scared of some toothpaste kid in toothpast land with no powers except whitening teeth.

Comment

Originally posted by Sinubis
      i like you envy, you're honest. i am indeed your god and all is mine, so you are welcome on my side.
      Ya, but what about me? I'm a powerful ascended Goa'uld/Wraith/Orii/Tollan/Aschen/Foothold/Asgard/Sith/Q/Saruman/Shadow/Vorlon hybrid with immense powers and a huge armada of destroyers and I'm approaching Leeds.

Comment

Originally posted by LordAnubis
        ya, but you're into toothpaste...dude you're like some toothpaste lord. I'm not scared of some toothpaste kid in toothpast land with no powers except whitening teeth.
        ah ya think so huh? the minty freshness is quite intoxicating!!!

Comment

ah ya think so huh? the minty freshness is quite intoxicating!!!
          Well, maybe the mint part scares me. As long as you dont smell/taste like regular old listerine!

Comment

Lord Anubis, you're a superwacko hybrid thingo so you're in too. welcome!
            toothy, you're in just for being so toothy!
            welcome all

Arik tree-ac te kek. Dal Shakka Mel!

Comment

Originally posted by LordAnubis
              Well, maybe the mint part scares me. As long as you dont smell/taste like regular old listerine!
              taste? 0.o

Comment

haha! there's a time and a place to be tasting envy, Lord. not here, not now!

Comment

Don't Gods eat chocolate then?

Comment

gods eat everything. including people who ask stupid questions.

Comment

LordAnubis? "approaching Leeds"???

Gods do eat almost anything, but not quite, i hope i am welcomed into your friends circle Sinubis being a fellow god

--Tan

Comment

of course the great T is accepted, infact you're wanted in the circle of light. welcome!
                        i dont get that "approaching leeds" bit either.....

Comment

The Republic of Cascadia will stop you, Sinubis! we are from an alternate universe where there are no Stargates. In fact, there are no goauld. we are sending our advaced Boeing jet fighters againest you and Microsoft and Linux programmers are hacking into your computer systems. (Linus Torvalds lives in Portland, Oregon)
                          Support Cascadia!

Join United States Government Simulation!

Comment

I fear no mortal! no-one can hack my greatness! I RULE OVER ALLL!!!!! (except maybe T)

Comment

taste? 0.o
                              All things need to eat, even non-corporeal beings like me.

Comment

Originally posted by Sinubis
                                Lord Anubis, you're a superwacko hybrid thingo so you're in too. welcome!
                                toothy, you're in just for being so toothy!
                                welcome all
                                I'm not that wacko dude. I might have an innocent face, but don't let it fool you -- evil lurks behind this innocent face.

Comment

Working...
                                X