NCIS New Orleans Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
    Saw the ep where Gregorio gets kidnapped by her former professor. All bloody Gregorio goes psycho and almost kills her. Awesome ep. I wasn't really keen on Gregorio when she first joined but now she's my favourite character. I love the Gregorio/ Sebastian relationship, it's a refreshing change
    Oh, that was an epic episode.

Gregorio and Sebastian make for an excellent partnership. I love those two goofballs together so much. She's the Jedi and he's the Padawan, clearly.
    Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
      Oh, that was an epic episode.

Gregorio and Sebastian make for an excellent partnership. I love those two goofballs together so much. She's the Jedi and he's the Padawan, clearly.
      I loved watching her lose it like that

Her and Sebastian are awesome when they're together. They mess with each other all the time but when push comes to shove they'll always have each others back. IMO it's the best relationship on the show. There's somehing special about it
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
        Her and Sebastian are awesome when they're together. They mess with each other all the time but when push comes to shove they'll always have each others back. IMO it's the best relationship on the show. There's somehing special about it
        Remember that time when they were in that haunted house and Sebastian left Gregorio behind somewhere, and Pride asks him where Gregorio is at, and you hear her yell in the background, "SEBASTIAAAAAAN!" -- had me in stitches, and I knew they had something special.

Comment

I thought when Sebastian bout the house (which we don't hear about any more) Gregorio would have to move in for some reason (fire at her apartment, for example) & there'd be like an Odd Couple situation going on.

Comment

Mrs. Fredricks does a good job as the Coroner
            Go home aliens, go home!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Coco Pops View Post
              Mrs. Fredricks does a good job as the Coroner
              -- She does, doesn't she.

Comment

-- She does, doesn't she.

I'm glad someone got the reference.

Now all we need is a one of gag that's Quantum Leap related ha ha

Comment

Now all we need is a one of gag that's Quantum Leap related ha ha
                  I've been waiting for a reference since the beginning. I'm hoping at least Triple P or Sebastian will make a comment about it at least once.

Comment

The show did have Scott's co-star from Quantum Leap on the show at least once. He played Mayor Hamilton's father.

Comment

Originally posted by Fan-e-Gate View Post
                      I thought when Sebastian bout the house (which we don't hear about any more) Gregorio would have to move in for some reason (fire at her apartment, for example) & there'd be like an Odd Couple situation going on.
                      I'm just going to leave this right here.

Comment

Originally posted by Fan-e-Gate View Post
                        I'm just going to leave this right here.
                        She can watch Doctor Who with him, and anything else if he gets her a good deal on the rent.

But he's still a dead man for commenting on her wardrobe in this last episode.

Comment

She can watch Doctor Who with him, and anything else if he gets her a good deal on the rent.

But he's still a dead man for commenting on her wardrobe in this last episode.

What did he say exactly?

Comment

What did he say exactly?
                            Can't remember exactly but it was in relation to that pink blouse she's wearing as undercover Tammy.

Comment

Can't remember exactly but it was in relation to that pink blouse she's wearing as undercover Tammy.

OK I always find it amusing when men talk about women and how they dress.

Comment

Men are often portrayed as if they think women dress for men, when in reality, women dress for themselves.

Seaboe
                                If you're going to allow yourself to be offended by a cat, you might as well just pack it in -- Steven Brust

Comment

Working...
                                X