Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What 80's shows do you think could do with a reboot/remake?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What 80's shows do you think could do with a reboot/remake?

With the desire it seems for tv/film exes to redo 80s stuff into now days. Which shows from that era do you want them to do??

For me, i would LOVE to see a redone Airwolf.

Ditto on Airwolf.
    I'd also like to see "Knight Rider" redone PROPERLY, not like that touchy-feely groupthink version someone tried in 2008 or so.
    Moonlighting too, but they would have to cast that very carefully.
    I'm sure there are others that will come to mind.

Comment

Another one i remember, but it didn't last initially, was an old Private detective based show Called Manimal.. Where the pi had the power to shape shift into certain animals..

Then there was that show called Automan..

Comment

Voyagers would be nice to see again in a new version. The time device was such a neat looking prop.
        Sig coming soon. Member since 2005 and still no sig coming even in 2015 or 2016.

Comment

IMO, it would be a waste of time to reboot Moonlighting (do we really need another show where the man knows what he's doing and the woman is just learning?).

Remington Steele, on the other hand... clearly, the motivation would have to change, but having her know what she's doing and him just learning is a lot more interesting than the same old vice versa.

BTW, did you know that Remington Steele (the character) made a guest appearance on Moonlighting?

Seaboe
          If you're going to allow yourself to be offended by a cat, you might as well just pack it in -- Steven Brust

Comment

Originally posted by Seaboe Muffinchucker View Post
            IMO, it would be a waste of time to reboot Moonlighting (do we really need another show where the man knows what he's doing and the woman is just learning?).
            Be a change from how most modern shows seems to be, where (IMO) it seems the man is the doofus and the woman is the smart/correct one.

Comment

[Remington Steele, on the other hand... clearly, the motivation would have to change, but having her know what she's doing and him just learning is a lot more interesting than the same old vice versa.]

They tried to get a show about the daughter of laura and steele (as a half-hour sitcom for some reason) off the ground a few years ago but it didn't get past the development stage. I thought this was a shame as I quite liked the possibility of seeing Stephanie Zimbalist and Pierce Brosnan as laura and steele again.

Comment

Working...
              X