No announcement yet.

Whose Line is it Anyway?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It was hilarious in the earlier ones. People who aren't as used to improv get completely surprised by what comes out of their mouths.

Out of curiosity, has anyone seen Brad Sherwood and Colin Mocherie in Two Man Group? It's on Netflix. Looks like there for a while, they took the show on the road. Absolutely hilarious!
    sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
      It was hilarious in the earlier ones. People who aren't as used to improv get completely surprised by what comes out of their mouths.

Out of curiosity, has anyone seen Brad Sherwood and Colin Mocherie in Two Man Group? It's on Netflix. Looks like there for a while, they took the show on the road. Absolutely hilarious!
      I found some clips on Youtube as well. It's like a pared down version of Whose line!
      Fics | Art | Tumblr

Comment

Just watched it...God I hope they make this a yearly thing again. A small revival is good, but I really want it to come back fully.
        sigpic

Comment

I watched the "encore" presentation of the first 2 shows last night. Wayne Brady cracks me up!

I like the ones where the audience puts ideas in the hat and they have to act the ideas out. ROFL
          Spoiler:
          Things you wouldn't hear in a weight loss commercial......"There's no hope for you!"

Good to laugh in the summer. And Aisha Tyler is a commedienne in her own right.

IHS
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
            I remember watching the British version way back when on Comedy Central. I've been a fan for a LONG time.
            Me too. While the Carey version had it's moments, I can't imagine anything topping the British one. This new one seems lack-luster so far.

Random info; Chip Esten (from the UK & Carey versions) is in the TV series Nashville. He goes by Charles Esten in that.

Comment

I believe it was Dr. Seuss who once said, "with my hand should I clap? No, No. No. You're crap, crap, crap!"

I love Hollywood Director. Its one of my favorite games
              Originally posted by aretood2
              Jelgate is right

Comment

A Mike McShane / Wayne Brady sing off would be fun to watch
                sigpic
                ALL THANKS TO THE WONDERFUL CREATOR OF THIS SIG GO TO R.I.G.
                A lie is just a truth that hasn't gone through conversion therapy yet
                The truth isn't the truth

Comment

http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/201...ytheNumbers%29
                  Jelgate is right

Comment

WHAT!!!!
                    Strange links from Jel
                    I'm not clicking that!!!
                    sigpic
                    ALL THANKS TO THE WONDERFUL CREATOR OF THIS SIG GO TO R.I.G.
                    A lie is just a truth that hasn't gone through conversion therapy yet
                    The truth isn't the truth

Comment

I wouldn't call TvBytheNumbers strange
                      Jelgate is right

Comment

Woot! Renewed and more eps!

Looking forward to tonight's episode
                        sigpic

Comment

Oh, wow! I had no idea this was happening. I've been a fan of both previous incarnations of the show. I'll definitely check this out.

Comment

It's on here Tuesdays at 7 pm MDT.

Glad to have another fan around!
                            sigpic

Comment

I wish I could watch them on tv, but alas it's not possible where I live. I watched some clips on youtube, and there have already been some golden moments. I've really enjoyed it. Gosh, how I've missed them making fun of Colin's bald head and all the other ongoing jokes - makes me want to rewatch all the episodes again

Comment

Anyone play any of the games with family or friends?
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X