Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Summer Watch: Something new this year.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gen. Chris View Post
    Updated the OP to show which shows I have completed and which are in progress.

Almost done with New World and hope to finish The Americans tomorrow
    did you liked The Americans?
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Sp!der View Post
      did you liked The Americans?
      I watched the first four or five episodes and it seems decent enough. It's enough to keep me watching, but I have been switching back and forth between shows.

I finally finished Justified. I hope to finish Homeland and MAYBE Dexter within a couple days. I'm running out of time so I am kind of eliminating some of the options and saving them for school...Gotta have something to do when I'm writing all those papers
      sigpic

Comment

I watched the first four or five episodes and it seems decent enough. It's enough to keep me watching, but I have been switching back and forth between shows.

I finally finished Justified. I hope to finish Homeland and MAYBE Dexter within a couple days. I'm running out of time so I am kind of eliminating some of the options and saving them for school...Gotta have something to do when I'm writing all those papers
        That is true! I hope you really like Homeland, the second season was a blast!!!
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Sp!der View Post
          I am done with Grimm (Season 1), Buffy (Season 4) and Person of Interest (Season 1)

next I will finish up Castle (S05), Revolution (S01), Homeland (S02) and HIMYM (S08) .. because I want to watch HIMYM on a weekly basis for its last season!
          I'll probably end up watching Castle either late this semester or next semester. My girlfriend and I are making an arrangement where we both watch eachother's shows...She would get to watch BSG, I would get to watch Castle.

I happily took that deal, cause the original deal would have been Gossip Girl for BSG...
          sigpic

Comment

Falling Skies and Continuum are done, and I'm about to finish watching Spartacus Blood and Sand (decided to watch it for the lulz)
            sigpic

Comment

Is Continuum good? i might watch it, but not now since the fall shows are coming back soon (ugh still got a few shows to catch up on)

Finished Falling Skies and Bleach season 3 over the last couple of days, i think falling skies had the best season its ever had

i'm also really liking Bleach but it doesnt hold a candle to Naruto, but its still good in its own way i guess

About to finish White Collar season 4, and i'm about half way through Beauty and the Beast
              Last Movie Watched
              X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
              Life is Strange

Comment

Originally posted by mr_kennedy View Post
                Is Continuum good? i might watch it, but not now since the fall shows are coming back soon (ugh still got a few shows to catch up on)

Watch it. It's only 23 episodes and it would be simple to catch up on.

Trust me, it's worth it.
                sigpic

Comment

^ i'll keep that in mind, but when i can get my hands on it i'll be playing warriors orochi 3 still havent finished the walking dead game or the mass effect trilogy

I also need to finish Eureka season 5 off stopped last year just before the end had alot on my plate last year, also watching Beauty and the Beast season 1
                  Last edited by mr_kennedy; 07 August 2013, 03:32 AM.
                  Last Movie Watched
                  X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
                  Life is Strange

Comment

^^ BTW i've heard rumors that White Collar season 5 might be airing in the 'fall' take that with a grain of salt but it hasnt aired yet so it might be true

Hell on Wheels is back watched the premier today, pretty good, going to watch Breaking Bad's return tomorrow

Oh yeah finished Beauty and the Beast today, pretty good.... not the best of CW's new shows (looking at ARROW) but i will watch season 2, going to watch Covert Affairs season 3 & 4 next and idk what after that maybe Nikita season 3 or Grimm Season 2
                    Last Movie Watched
                    X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
                    Life is Strange

Comment

Oh yeah, I know. I was looking forward to watching White Collar, but I guess that has to wait.

I got bored and I watched Spartacus up until Vengeance...Kind of mad at myself for wasting those couple of days, but I really needed the distraction.

So...I sort of started watching Breaking Bad for the first time on a whim yesterday, and now I'm in the middle of season 2. Damn myself

Only a few more days left until I return to school (18th) but I don't actually start until the 27th, so I still have some time to get more shows out of the way. But I will probably utilize the time to beat some more video games into the ground and save the shows until I need to watch something while studying/writing.

Also, gave Low Winter Sun a shot. Not sure how I feel about it, but because of Lennie James I will give it a few more episodes and see if it catches my attention. Off of the first episode it just kind of felt like The Shield set in Detroit, and since I JUST finished watching The Shield, I'm not sure if I want to watch something similar so soon. We'll just have to see.
                      sigpic

Comment

Breaking Bad *****, yeah its back well worth the wait
                        Last Movie Watched
                        X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
                        Life is Strange

Comment

Yeah. I'll probably be caught up by Thursday.

It's pretty good.

Also I simplified the first page cause of how confusing it was lol.
                          sigpic

Comment

Been on abit of an anime kick for last few months, caught up to Naruto Shippuden dubs, been watching Bleach (up to s4), and i started watching a couple of other odd anime here and there but my favorite anime would be Naruto/Naruto Shippuden i just love it

Yeah. I'll probably be caught up by Thursday.

It's pretty good.

Also I simplified the first page cause of how confusing it was lol.
                            its addictive huh? i know there only short seasons but i went through the first 4 seasons last year in about a month just before season 5 premiered (last year)i think i watched the first season in a day
                            Last edited by mr_kennedy; 12 August 2013, 05:20 PM.
                            Last Movie Watched
                            X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
                            Life is Strange

Comment

Originally posted by mr_kennedy View Post
                              Been on abit of an anime kick for last few months, caught up to Naruto Shippuden dubs, been watching Bleach (up to s4), and i started watching a couple of other odd anime here and there but my favorite anime would be Naruto/Naruto Shippuden i just love it

its addictive huh? i know there only short seasons but i went through the first 4 seasons last year in about a month just before season 5 premiered (last year)i think i watched the first season in a day
                              I did too. And an episode of season 2...Lol
                              sigpic

Comment

Caught up on Breaking Bad...Holy crap.

I have one more day at home...I wish to use it for The Americans but I can't remember where I left off lol.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X