No announcement yet.

Hawaii Five-O Heat Wave: Thunk thread of hotness

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Richard Dean Anderson is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy!!
    sigpic
    Hawaii-Five-O-Heat-Wave-Thunk-thread-of-hotness

Comment

Oh the Love these two had the beginning time to upload more caps!
      sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by OneillTwo"LL"s View Post
          Okay, okay.. by the way it's not that unpopular opinion.. I was waiting for a strange name anyhow.

Alex and Malia are the only "proper" names in that group. Alex kid is Saxon (decent name for Australia!) then Malia has Spike (Um.. not commenting ) and then together they have Lion.

here is the video.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t6ZUz...yer_detailpage about naming Lion!
          Good reasons, I guess. Still, we have "normal" names and have never been on welfare...
          sigpic
          Sig by Bay, for my birthday. Find me on fanfiction.net, AO3, or fictionpress.com. If you are over 18, I invite you to read my blogs. On Blogger: Other Worlds, Other Loves On Wordpress: Other Worlds, Other Loves.
          Fennyman: "Who is that?" Henslowe: "Nobody. The author." (From Shakespeare in Love)

Comment

Originally posted by OneillTwo"LL"s View Post

Remember Harmon Rabb Jr. aka David James Elliot from J.A.G. well, guess who he is training with..

click for bigger image!!
            I love JAG - so cool they're training together.

As for the name Lion - maybe they did it for the initials of Lion O'Loughlin ... LOL
            sigpic

Comment

Morning.

sigpic

Comment

Morning,

10.5 hours till season finale of Hawaii Five-O

sigpic

Comment

Okay, I just hijacked this from H50AOL blog site..

When two or more adult men can’t settle a dispute, they have a civilised conversation. J/k!!

When adult men all caps disagree, they have a cock-off. Which is basically a street fight (two men involved) or a civil riot (more men involved).

When a manly masculine handsome devil man and his humorous sidekick differ, they have a cargument. Which is practically a mature dialogue an immature monologue of one, during which the other is banned from speaking

sorry, but I just I had to share it!
                  sigpic

Comment

Too funny... and sooooo true for them.

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Thought that would give you a good giggle..

sigpic

Comment

Can't wait for tonight!

sigpic

Comment

You know I really love this Time Choice selection I get with my T.V. Channels.. my episode of last week H50 some how decided not to play the sound for one part of the episode, so one channel is playing last weeks episode over tonight, so I can record it over again. Hopefully all the sound will show up! I just have to suffer thru the commercials again

And then at 8pm my time, I can watch the Finale. It's gonna be good. But I am not looking forward to the Doris and McGarrett conversation. Have my Klennix box ready!!

Love this blue shirt on him, the V-neck is great : D
                            sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Sounds like a wonderful way to spend an evening. So is watching a new episode.

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X