Hawaii Five-O Heat Wave: Thunk thread of hotness

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice idea for a new thread
    I watched that show mainly because I liked Alex O'Loughlin very much in Moonlight, but I got to say I was a little bit disappointed by it

Comment

Niiiice thread!!!!!

Gotta say I'm partial to Alex O. Was a fan of "Moonlight" also. Love the whole cast!

Since I'm such a whumper.......can I request pics of Whumped!!!McGarrett?

PS-men in tuxes are ALWAYS a good thing.......

IHS
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Whytewytch View Post
        Steve is your typical hero, and he looks good in dress blues, too!

http://i297.photobucket.com/albums/m...ps6feff10b.jpg
        I saw this is in the first 10 minutes of the show, and it was "Hello" I am hooked!!

And WW and Bay said nothing about the Navy or uniforms!!

I want to do some H50 Screen caps, but.. I have to clean-up my ones from Sg-1 first, I have been ignoring them!!
        Richard Dean Anderson is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy!!
        sigpic
        Hawaii-Five-O-Heat-Wave-Thunk-thread-of-hotness

Comment

That's a good thing to request IHS ^_^ like to see such kind of pics for sure
          Whumped Steve is nice to see sometimes XD

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
            Just a preemptive thing, I know grace park has a lot of 'tasteful nudes' out there....her with artfully placed bits of cloth to cover the 'naughty bits', they're not appropriate for here.
            Thank you for pointing that out. I did not know that--she is quite a beautiful young woman, but we will be sure and police that sort of thing.

Whumpage shouldn't be a problem, since it's done on the other thunk threads. If you think the whump is a little extreme, put it under spoiler tags with a warning, please. One thing I would add--pics from the current season, if it's a giveaway of anything, should be under spoiler tags.

This thread is for enjoyment by all, so let's enjoy the eye candy! We don't want the mods to have to fuss at us.

sigpic
            Sig by Bay, for my birthday. Find me on fanfiction.net, AO3, or fictionpress.com. If you are over 18, I invite you to read my blogs. On Blogger: Other Worlds, Other Loves On Wordpress: Other Worlds, Other Loves.
            Fennyman: "Who is that?" Henslowe: "Nobody. The author." (From Shakespeare in Love)

Comment

well eyecandy and Alex go together very well in my oppinion

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by OneillTwo"LL"s View Post
                  I saw this is in the first 10 minutes of the show, and it was "Hello" I am hooked!!

And WW and Bay said nothing about the Navy or uniforms!!

I want to do some H50 Screen caps, but.. I have to clean-up my ones from Sg-1 first, I have been ignoring them!!
                  Sorry!
                  sigpic
                  Sig by Bay, for my birthday. Find me on fanfiction.net, AO3, or fictionpress.com. If you are over 18, I invite you to read my blogs. On Blogger: Other Worlds, Other Loves On Wordpress: Other Worlds, Other Loves.
                  Fennyman: "Who is that?" Henslowe: "Nobody. The author." (From Shakespeare in Love)

Comment

Originally posted by Nightmarepoet View Post
                    well eyecandy and Alex go together very well in my oppinion
                    Well, you have a very good opinion.

sigpic

Comment

awww, he looks great though I got to say I like him even better dressed like he was in Moonlight

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Okay, I have been watching Hawaii Five-O from Season 1 beginning, and noticed McGarrett is in cargo pants all the time, cargo butters, navy and black,. The suits are nice, but..I want some Jeans. So I found it..
                          Hawaii Five-O on Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/HawaiiFive0CBS

And look what I found.. McGarrett in Jeans! Oh WOW!!

under spoilers cuz I think it's from Season 3.. (haven't watched it's yet)

Spoiler:
                          sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Season 1 promo..

http://sc.aithine.org/h50/promos/s1-promos-015.jpg
                              sigpic

Comment

In one episode from S3 he's wearing white pants, not sure if they're white jeans or some type of cargo pants, looked more like jeans to me. He looked pretty hot in them, white probably isn't the best colour lol. But yeah he has worn jeans from time to time. And I'm going to make some art soon, so once I'm done I might post in here. Could maybe make some banners perhaps.
                                sigpic
                                McKay: A Bow and arrow, what is this, Lord of the Rings.
                                Tony: Why do you think I call him Legolas.
                                ff.net - a03 || Tumblr

Comment

Working...
                                X