Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Vikings: News/Discussion ( & Season 4 trailer)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Morgania View Post
    Uh... No, find some other punishment for the Jarl.
    I'd say he deserved it. Revenge is a powerful emotion and Ragnar can hold a grudge apparently.

Though I might not look if they so chose to actually show it. I can take a lot, but that might be one step too far.
    Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

I don't want to see that either.

Anyway... wonder if Athelstan will end up staying in England.
      sigpic
      Save a Man-of-War, ride a Commodore.

Comment

I happened to be on FB with one of my long time best friends and she made a comment about this show.

Luckily my local library has copies of the DVDs and I watched the first disc of Season 1 this morning.

I'm liking it so far! Going slowly since there are only 9 episodes........

IHS
        sigpic

Comment

Only two episodes until the season finale. Exciting!
          sigpic

Comment

Haven't had time to watch the eagle take flight yet... I think I will have three episodes to watch cause I'm leaving on holiday this weekend and I don't see time to watch these two.

Comment

And caught up with one - the eagle took flight. They could have gone too far but it was shown in a very tame way, though it obviously would have been a very painful way to go. The scoring during that particular scene as to the point and fit the scene.

Spoiler:
              Floki got married and I cheered for him.

Onwards to the rest of the season.

Comment

Wow, what an ending, for a moment there I wasn't so sure...

Spoiler:
                ...Floki had me thinking he'd actually betrayed Ragnar. But he didn't - phew!
                LOVE Lagertha and Bjorn!

And Athelstan -- OMGosh, I'm so glad he's back. So, so glad!

Looking forward to season 3.

And earlier I saw an add on a local TV-channel for the season 1 DVD/Blue-Ray.

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                  Wow, what an ending, for a moment there I wasn't so sure...

Spoiler:
                  ...Floki had me thinking he'd actually betrayed Ragnar. But he didn't - phew!
                  LOVE Lagertha and Bjorn!

And Athelstan -- OMGosh, I'm so glad he's back. So, so glad!

Looking forward to season 3.

And earlier I saw an add on a local TV-channel for the season 1 DVD/Blue-Ray.
                  The Season Finale was everything I hoped it would be and more!!!

Spoiler:
                  I kept saying to my wife all along that I really hoped Floki was going deep cover to protect Ragnor, although when he supposedly "murdered" his friend I started to have more doubts, but I still said that any of those men would willingly make that sacrifice for Ragnor so I had some hope. When they finally pulled of the "betrayal" it was awesome!!!

This might be my favorite show currently on tv, great stuff!
                  sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:
                    I thought Floki was going to do something to Rollo... he can't exactly fight back now. Who did actually die though? That whole episode seemed to happen really fast. Glad Ragnar and Floki are back to acting like the BFFs that they are.
                    sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:
                      I thought Floki was going to do something to Rollo... he can't exactly fight back now. Who did actually die though? That whole episode seemed to happen really fast. Glad Ragnar and Floki are back to acting like the BFFs that they are.
                      Spoiler:
                      King Horik died which makes Ragnar king in his stead. And Horik's wife was killed in battle by Lagertha, and his sons were slain as well, though I think his eldest was kept alive -- although they never show him again after they killed Horik.

And I have to say that when Horik asked Floki who he was going to kill, and Floki gives him that look when Horik walks away -- that was when I realized, though not with certainty, that Floki was playing games with Horik.

Comment

Now we have to wait roughly 10 months for season 3, but what an epic season it will be with

Spoiler:
                        King Ragnar Lothbrok
                        sigpic

Comment

More raiding I presume... Lagertha did say there's plenty of land out there to explore.

Comment

I wonder if they're going to do another time skip.

Spoiler:
                            Did Rollo ever find out about Siggy's er, arrangement with King Horik? So... Ragnar is a king now? That sounds like it's setting up some future awesomeness.
                            sigpic

Comment

I wonder if they're going to do another time skip.

Spoiler:
                              Did Rollo ever find out about Siggy's er, arrangement with King Horik? So... Ragnar is a king now? That sounds like it's setting up some future awesomeness.
                              Yup, he did find out.

Although...

...in the end she gave Ragnar the dagger Horik had given her to kill Ragnar's sons. So, I think she realized in time that she was better off with Lothbrook's rule than with Horik, and thus double crossed him in the end.

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                                Yup, he did find out.

Although...
                                That whole thing went by fast. Did we get to his reaction?
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X