Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Vikings: News/Discussion ( & Season 4 trailer)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
    Well knowing Ragnar's history, the show can't go on forever.
    Bring on the spin-off...
    Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Well knowing Ragnar's history, the show can't go on forever.
      They could always continue the show with Ragnar's sons, or Rollo's future descendants.
      sigpic
      Save a Man-of-War, ride a Commodore.

Comment

Originally posted by Morgania View Post
        Isn't season four supposed to have more episodes?
        Originally posted by Gen. Chris View Post
        Yes, supposedly. Ten episodes in winter, ten episodes in the fall. Which has me concerned that we might be seeing it end after these 20 episodes.
        A jump from 10 to 20 actually leaves me concerned about the quality and likelihood of filler material. 10 to 13 would be better considering the usual fast pace we get from Vikings. I hope they treat each 10 as separate seasons instead of drawing out one plot the whole time.

Sometimes this is a way to lock down productions costs and salaries.
        sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Good first episode
            sigpic

Comment

Oh goddess.... I still have to watch the last four episodes... I'm so behind on everything. *le!sigh*
              Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

How long is it between episodes?

Spoiler:
                Rollo went from maybe being able to introduce myself in French, to being fluent pretty quickly.
                sigpic

Comment

Well, was it winter in the earlier episodes? Because it was Christmas in these (or close), so if it was fall before then, in this case, a couple of months
                  Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

I was thinking it might have been a couple months.

Spoiler:
                    So, if Rollo gave the arm ring away, does he consider himself French now?
                    sigpic

Comment

well
                      Spoiler:
                      isn't that arm ring a symbol of his allegiance to Ragnar? If so, then yeah, it at least suggests that his loyalty is either to France or himself, but that he's no longer one of Ragnar's men

sigpic

Comment

well
                        Spoiler:
                        isn't that arm ring a symbol of his allegiance to Ragnar? If so, then yeah, it at least suggests that his loyalty is either to France or himself, but that he's no longer one of Ragnar's men
                        I'm fairly confident what he did in episode one was symbolic enough of that change in allegiance
                        sigpic

Comment

Renewed for a 20 episode fifth season

This has taken an odd turn...There are twenty episodes this season, spread out between spring and fall, then there will be another twenty for season five, presumably for the same for 2017. So my question is are they just transitioning to an odd format where they are essentially filming damn near constantly?

I just hope they cut the filler down a bit. It's still good to watch but four episodes in and only one battle feels so wrong after the awesomeness of season two and three
                          sigpic

Comment

More episodes for historical politics? The stuff in Paris makes sense, that's where Rollo is now. But there is a lot of England. Maybe Ragnar will return there at some point?
                            sigpic

Comment

I think, given how I saw a thing where Michael Hirst is really going on about Ivar and how history knows more about him than they do Ragnar, that we stand a very good chance of a fast forward and a season focusing on Ivar.

sigpic

Comment

Latest episode...

Spoiler:
                                Zippy the Wanderer is back. Alfred and Aethelwulf being sent away me think something is happening in Wessex or Mercia. Does Ecbert want his heirs safe? Or mmaybe just out of the way? Finally, back to Paris. I like Rollo in the Duke clothes. And Ragnar's vision made me sad.
                                Last edited by Morgania; 25 March 2016, 02:41 AM.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X