Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Vikings: News/Discussion ( & Season 4 trailer)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Maybe Zippy the Wanderer is really a deity?
    sigpic
    Save a Man-of-War, ride a Commodore.

Comment

Maybe... I don't know.

I do think, however, that something bad is about to happen to Kattegat.
      Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Me too.

I think either theyll come back to some aftermath, or Zippy is their Rasputin...the manipulator that eventually leads to a major downfall.
        Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Also, random side note... I can't read Kattegat without chuckling cause it quite literally translates to Cat's Butt. I know, it's dumb but there I said it. I mean, would you want to live in a place called that.

Comment

Well, there is a city that translates to Rat Mouth in Florida. Heh, I thought it mean cat something. (Now I have the Rasputin song stuck in my head).
            sigpic

Comment

The Hellmouth really exists in The Netherlands. Now that's a scary thought.

Comment

I thought the Hellmouth was in Sunnydale, until it closed.

Forgot the episode was tonight, was trying to watch online.
                sigpic

Comment

Well there's a bit of a shocker in there
                  Spoiler:
                  and it seems like almost everyone was getting their 'groove' on.

Some interesting bits about things at home and Siggy....poor siggy.

Why do I get the idea that the price for taking away the boy's pain is the death of others? And, in this case, Siggy took the boys' place.

Ragnar is going to have quite the homecoming whenever he comes back.

And Bjornn...he better support his wife, cause dumping her due to her beating isn't going to go over well.

sigpic

Comment

Okay, did not see that one coming...

Spoiler:
                    If Zippy the Wanderer was indeed some magical being, then why did he take lives to help Ivar? Give and take, keeping the balance? Still two boys, and Siggy. That's a high price to pay, if you ask me, especially the two boys.

Siggy must have known, sacrificing herself for Ragnar's sons.

That scene on the frozen lake... wow! I had chills.

Comment

Article concerning last night's surprise in Vikings - obviously, spoiler alert is very high! You have been warned - open de spoiler and you will know the event - click the link and you'll know even more.

Comment

Spoiler:
                        Wonder what would happen if Zippy the Wanderer met Rollo and Ragnar. Farewell, Siggy. I liked her. Did she get magicked into falling under the ice?

So, who is going to be the lord of Mercia who marries Alfred the Great's daughter?
                        sigpic

Comment

Midseason trailer. Possible spoilers
                          sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:
                            If Floki was correct, I so called Zippy being a deity. Ah, Rollo. Second to everyone, then his girlfriend drowns. Since they're talking about Paris, does that mean he'll stay in France? As he's supposed to be an ancestor of the founder of Normandy.
                            sigpic

Comment

I'm not sure. They do seem to be drawing from historical accounts
                              Spoiler:
                              such as the names of the boys, etc.
                              But since those historical accounts may themselves be a conglomeration of people there's certainly some wiggle room

sigpic

Comment

In news that surprises absolutely no one, Vikings has been renewed for a fourth season.

http://www.thewrap.com/vikings-renew...story-channel/
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X