Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Homeland : News/Discussion/Appreciation (SPOILER tags needed for S4)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is it really that great ? I am planing on watching it this year maybe the time when S02 arrives on DVD in September...
    sigpic

Comment

yes.

Comment

The ending of season 2 was so 24-ish. I hope they don't make a habit of having massive plot twists. It is good to have one or two but too many and you end up with a messy story line nobody wants to follow.

Apart from that, I thought the season was great. I think the show deserved all the awards its gotten. Most of the season was very well written.
        sigpic

Comment

I just catched up with season one and I am on to episode three of season two.... It has become seriously one of my favorite shows ever, I was not sure if I would like it and all the emmys made me suspect that it was kind of boring but man.... all the actors are awesome and I hope that Mandy Patikin will be recognized someday as well and get a emmy because he is my favorite character in this show besides Brody. I really like Brody's daughter as well which is unusal because I kind of hate kids in these kind of shows but anyway, who else is watching it ? I am glad that it got a season three and it is this successful. Has anyone watched the original ?
          sigpic

Comment

you'll grow to hate brody's daughter.
            she gets completely insufferable by the end. to the point where you hope she gets caught in the inevitable attack.

great ending to the season though. you'll like it.

Comment

Working...
            X