Dallas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
    I hope we see more of his character in the future.
    I think we will, as Anne's past comes back to haunt her.

Comment

Larry Hagman died this afternoon
      "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

i just read. RIP JR
        Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Sad news... Especially as he just got a shot at playing the character that made his reputation again.
          sigpic

Comment

I just heard that, too. RIP Larry Hagman.
            I wonder if they're going to continue the show without him and how they will deal with his loss if they do?

Comment

News story I just read says that they were partway through filming episode 6 of the new season (15 episodes). Naturally filming is on hold, and they haven't decided how they're going to deal with it yet on the show.
              "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Very sad news. May he rest in peace. He will be missed, as will the character he portrayed.
                sigpic
                MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                "...phu...ah..."
                "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

RIP Larry Hagman you will be missed I loved to hate JR and loved Major Nelson
                  sigpic
                  My Favorite Scifi/Fantasy T.V. Shows, Movies, Franchises, My Sports Teams & My Fav Sitcom
                  poundpuppy29 AKA Erika = Astrology Nut, Scifi-Fantasy Junkie & Massachusetts Girl

Comment

Never watched Dallas (old or new) but really enjoyed him as Major Nelson may he R.I.P
                    Last Movie Watched
                    X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
                    Life is Strange

Comment

This show will not be the same without JR. Not the same at all.
                      sigpic
                      "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Finally, Season 2 is almost upon us. It will be bittersweet to see JR onscreen for these final times.
                        sigpic
                        "...phu...ah..."

Comment

So sad for all of us!!!

Comment

I still have yet to watch the first two episodes. There was a death in the family, and I have been so busy with other things. Hopefully the wife and I can watch the first two in the next day or so.
                            sigpic
                            "...phu...ah..."

Comment

This season has been great thus far IMO. Anyone else have any thoughts?
                              sigpic
                              "...phu...ah..."

Comment

I'm really enjoying this season so far! It seems that the double crossers are getting double crossed. It is actually a workout just keeping up with who is doing what.

I'm just curious about what Drew is up to. Then again you have the situation with Ryling

I love living in the town where this show is filmed. Every once in a while you'll see the younger actors out and about. I've see Josh Henderson, Jesse Metcalf, and Jordana Brewster. Haven't seen any of the old timers out and about though.

Anyone know how many more episodes we have with Jr? I heard that Mayor Mike Rawlings is supposed to be on the episode to do Jr's memorial.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X