X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by escyos View Post
    Good episode,
    Spoiler:
    i sensed the sexual energy between Goran and Kinney immediately at the start of the episode, thought they wouldn't go that route but they did and it was surprising.

Spoiler:
    I'd been hoping for that from the moment both characters first interacted - seemed way more natural with much more sparkage between them than the (imho) hastily written "relationship" between Joel and Maggie...

Nice to see Michael acting with his FOURTH leading lady from another series - Kari Matchett from his small stint on 24 was rather good as the kooky therapist....very natural interaction between the two of them, but I believe they've known each other for years from Michael's Ontario acting days...

For me it was great watching live on CTV from Vancouver and following some tweets from both Michael and Daniel Gillies....those guys crack me up....I even had to tell them to get a room at one stage!

Ah well, back to reality next week when I hit the UK shores jet-lagged and with no "visible" means of seeing it....however I live in "Hope"

Deeds xx
    sigpic
    Thanks to slizzie1986 for signature
    MSOL - Official Website of Michael Shanks

Comment

I really hope NBC picks it up I don't want to wait for DVDs so I can watch the rest
      sigpic
      My Favorite Scifi/Fantasy T.V. Shows, Movies, Franchises, My Sports Teams & My Fav Sitcom
      poundpuppy29 AKA Erika = Astrology Nut, Scifi-Fantasy Junkie & Massachusetts Girl

Comment

Originally posted by poundpuppy29 View Post
        I really hope NBC picks it up I don't want to wait for DVDs so I can watch the rest
        I'm just not getting my hopes up with NBC. Even if we have to wait for the episodes on DVD, at least there is a Season 2 to look forward to seeing at some point.
        sigpic
        MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
        "...phu...ah..."
        "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
        Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

i watch saving hope, but not religiously. i tried it to just see michael in something different.

the show on it's own seems alright. nothing new or really different. i feel it's taking bits from 'er' and 'house' and recycling it. BUT, michael's character being a ghost IS the different part!

BUT, charlie is too much like daniel jackson. not that i'm really complaining, but he's written and maybe acted too much like daniel. jeez, even both his parents were killed when he was a kid!

i think the series should focus more on charlie's experience than the doctor stuff.
          sally

sigpic

Comment

Another really good episode the other night. This show has definitely found its feet IMO.
            sigpic
            "...phu...ah..."

Comment

I really love this show
              sigpic
              My Favorite Scifi/Fantasy T.V. Shows, Movies, Franchises, My Sports Teams & My Fav Sitcom
              poundpuppy29 AKA Erika = Astrology Nut, Scifi-Fantasy Junkie & Massachusetts Girl

Comment

http://www.gateworld.net/news/2012/0...f-saving-hope/

NBC again gives up on a show that is quite good for America’s Got Talent. Im am SO glad that they are not the initial broadcaster.

Comment

I am upset with NBC I watched Saving Hope all summer and they are not going to show the last 2 episodes well at least those in Canada can watch I guess I will have to wait for DVDs
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by poundpuppy29 View Post
                    I am upset with NBC I watched Saving Hope all summer and they are not going to show the last 2 episodes well at least those in Canada can watch I guess I will have to wait for DVDs
                    from what i've heard, we can (possibly) watch the last two eps online. i really want to know what happens to charlie!
                    sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal View Post
                      from what i've heard, we can (possibly) watch the last two eps online. i really want to know what happens to charlie!
                      Even if you can watch it online it won't matter as what happens to Charlie will not be answered until S2.
                      Originally posted by aretood2
                      Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                        Even if you can watch it online it won't matter as what happens to Charlie will not be answered until S2.
                        or ever.

it's their 'hook' to keep you watching. i know i would have quit if i didn't want to know what happens to the guy.
                        sally

sigpic

Comment

Man I really despise NBC sometimes. I really do.
                          sigpic
                          "...phu...ah..."

Comment

I can't understand a TV network that just takes a show (whether good or bad, liked or not) off during a season's showing...and with only 2 remaining episodes with spoilers pointing to an interesting conclusion it's madness....

I'm very glad I live in the UK...some of our TV isn't quite up to standard but we do in the main like to see things out.....

Stupid NBC and it's short attention span men in suits...
                            sigpic
                            Thanks to slizzie1986 for signature
                            MSOL - Official Website of Michael Shanks

Comment

I feel like saving hope doesn't fully explore what an amazing actor Michael Shanks is, we barely ever see much emotion coming from him, it's not even until episode 10 of the first season that we finally see some of his good work.

Comment

Originally posted by discodiva View Post
                                I can't understand a TV network that just takes a show (whether good or bad, liked or not) off during a season's showing...and with only 2 remaining episodes with spoilers pointing to an interesting conclusion it's madness....

I'm very glad I live in the UK...some of our TV isn't quite up to standard but we do in the main like to see things out.....

Stupid NBC and it's short attention span men in suits...
                                Its quite simple. It had very low ratings. So low that reruns of another show could get better ratings. Ratings=Money.
                                Originally posted by aretood2
                                Jelgate is right

Comment

Working...
                                X