Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by fumblesmcstupid View Post
    The guys were on CSI.
    Yes, they were. Then they tested the myth on the show that they were in.
    sigpic

Comment

Also, new episode on tonight. Entitled, "Battle of the Sexes". Myths tested: Five old-time cliches, in the format of: men are better than women, women are better than men.
      sigpic

Comment

Woot! A Mythbusters thread!

Originally posted by Sue_Jackson View Post
        Yaaay!!! Love Mythbusters! I love it when they blow stuff up!

"Jamie like big boom!"

Tory and Adam always crack me up. I think Tory is very hot, and so is Grant.
        Tory is very hot!

Originally posted by RoK View Post
        I watched that. It was a good episode.

What's everybody's favorite myth that they've tested on the show so far? At the moment, mine would have to be, Square Wheel (they did it recently). Although, I do like the duct tape myths.
        I absolutely loved the one where they tested if you can slip on a banana peel. Lots of fun!
        sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
          I absolutely loved the one where they tested if you can slip on a banana peel. Lots of fun!
          Me too!!!!!!!!!!! I laughed so hard I actually fell off the couch.
          I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

Is it just me or did they sort of screw up on the previews for yesterday's new episode? From what I saw on the commericals, they were going to do another fan picked episode. However, they did a regular new episode. Anyone else notice that?

On another note, loved the new episode. I thought it was funny when Adam was driving with a full bladder, Jamie had purposely put up portable bathrooms along the course.
            sigpic

Comment

Is it just me or did they sort of screw up on the previews for yesterday's new episode? From what I saw on the commericals, they were going to do another fan picked episode. However, they did a regular new episode. Anyone else notice that?

On another note, loved the new episode. I thought it was funny when Adam was driving with a full bladder, Jamie had purposely put up portable bathrooms along the course.
              I caught that too!!

That was fun to watch!! I'd have done the same thing Jamie did. I might have added a sprinkler or two though. Seeing them both in high heels had me trying very hard not to ROTFLMAO.

Comment

Originally posted by mandogater View Post
                I caught that too!!

That was fun to watch!! I'd have done the same thing Jamie did. I might have added a sprinkler or two though. Seeing them both in high heels had me trying very hard not to ROTFLMAO.
                Good, I'm not the only one. I laughed when I saw them in high heels. Funny.
                sigpic

Comment

That was hilarious! Loved it!

Didn't see the previews (do you mean the ones for this last week or for the upcoming week?) Not that it matters, I didn't see either set. I've been too busy recently to watch too much tv.
                  sigpic

Comment

Didn't see the previews (do you mean the ones for this last week or for the upcoming week?) Not that it matters, I didn't see either set. I've been too busy recently to watch too much tv.
                    For this last Sunday, April 29. They were doing previews for another fan picked myths episode. My guess is that it'll come on either this next week or later on in the year.
                    sigpic

Comment

Seeing that it's been a week since I posted last, I'm posting again. Anyway, I was surfing the net just now and I found this pic.

_Mythbusters_.jpg
                      sigpic

Comment

Seeing that it's been a week since I posted last, I'm posting again. Anyway, I was surfing the net just now and I found this pic.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]34580[/ATTACH]
                        Mini-Mythbusters! ROTFLMAO!!
                        Last edited by mandogater; 10 May 2012, 08:45 PM. Reason: can't spell

Comment

OMG! How awesome is that pic!

Has anyone ever considered donating a hated vehicle to them so they can blow it up or some such?
                          sigpic

Comment

Has anyone ever considered donating a hated vehicle to them so they can blow it up or some such?
                            They did that once. A kid wrote the Mythbusters and asked if they could blow up his parents' car. They did.
                            sigpic

Comment

They've done it a few times. The explosion with the kid, another guy had his car dropped from a couple of hundred feet. Stuff like that.

So, anyone else want to help the cause?
                              sigpic

Comment

Yes, I'm quoting myself once more. They did that same preview for this last Sunday's (May 20) episode. However, they did it correctly this time, and did another viewer's mail special.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X