No announcement yet.

Psych Chatter and Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've seen some commercials for the Christmas Musical! Looking forward to it!
    sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

I'm a little meh about it. I'd rather get regular episodes since this is looking to be the last season.
      sigpic

Comment

Regular episodes, sure. But at this point, I'll take what I can get.
        sigpic

Comment

I'm excited for the musical! I think it'll be hilarious as I've tended to enjoy every other musical ep in a fandom that I watch. I just hope that we'll get to hear how good their voices are and not have them screw around with it all.

sigpic
          Coming January 2017

Comment

Originally posted by m&mnm317 View Post
            I'm excited for the musical! I think it'll be hilarious as I've tended to enjoy every other musical ep in a fandom that I watch. I just hope that we'll get to hear how good their voices are and not have them screw around with it all.
            ...yeah...remember the Sanctuary musical? I skip that episode cause it's utter crap lol. The best singer out of it all is Henry.

Luckily, at least James Roday and Dule Hill seem to be okay singers from the few times in the series and promos that we see them sing.

I'll watch it, but I'm generally against musicals, especially after having to sit through the recent Les Miserables (no idea that it was all singing and no dialogue...lol)
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Gen. Chris View Post
              ...yeah...remember the Sanctuary musical? I skip that episode cause it's utter crap lol. The best singer out of it all is Henry.
              I don't watch Sanctuary

Luckily, at least James Roday and Dule Hill seem to be okay singers from the few times in the series and promos that we see them sing.
              James is a really good singer; I have a song on my phone that has him on there and it's really good. I think Dule was...either he was on Broadway or he was in musicals before TV, I don't remember which one so I know he can sing as well.

I'll watch it, but I'm generally against musicals, especially after having to sit through the recent Les Miserables (no idea that it was all singing and no dialogue...lol)
              I was brought up on musicals.. Growing up, I thought life was life musicals and thought everyone randomly burst into song I soon figured out it was otherwise

sigpic
              Coming January 2017

Comment

Corbin Bernsen will filming a yet unnamed romantic comedy in a town about 25 minutes away from where I live. http://www.modbee.com/2013/11/25/3053846/film-roles-tempt-hundreds-in-turlock.html
                I didn't go, and probably won't try to find the locations, but its way cool!

Anybody anxious to see Psych on TV again? Looking forward to the Christmas special.

Comment

Originally posted by Grace View Post
                  Corbin Bernsen will filming a yet unnamed romantic comedy in a town about 25 minutes away from where I live. http://www.modbee.com/2013/11/25/3053846/film-roles-tempt-hundreds-in-turlock.html

Anybody anxious to see Psych on TV again? Looking forward to the Christmas special.

Dammit. That's where I live...that happened literally FIVE MINUTES DOWN THE STREET FROM STANISLAUS UNIVERSITY... and I never heard of that happening. I would have gone...
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Gen. Chris View Post

Dammit. That's where I live...that happened literally FIVE MINUTES DOWN THE STREET FROM STANISLAUS UNIVERSITY... and I never heard of that happening. I would have gone...
                    Hey!! My friend just graduated from Stan State,ut b I don't make it over to Turlock very often. *high fives*

Comment

Originally posted by Grace View Post

Very much looking forward to the Christmas special. I'm really hoping right now that Hubby's party is the 16th rather than the 15th. He's not sure which.
                      sigpic

Comment

Woot! Just two days till the Musical!
                        sigpic

Comment

How was the musical? I haven't watched it yet.

sigpic
                          Coming January 2017

Comment

OMG! It was amazingly funny! The whole family was laughing so hard we cried!

Also, new episodes January 8! First one will be in London!
                            sigpic

Comment

Shawn: "How do you say, suck it, in English?"

I love that quote from the promo. I can't wait for the new season to start.
                              sigpic

Comment

Can't wait!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X