Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm watching Psych.... Its fantastic!

Comment

Love Psych! I love Shawn. He always makes me laugh.
      sigpic
      Follow me on Twitter! I'm on Facebook!

Comment

Originally posted by Sue_Jackson View Post
        Love Psych! I love Shawn. He always makes me laugh.
        Same here! SO funny.

Comment

Ok, so I'm sick as a dog and slept through the episode last night. Anywhere I can catch it or do I need to wait until Tuesday for them to reair it?
          sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
            Ok, so I'm sick as a dog and slept through the episode last night. Anywhere I can catch it or do I need to wait until Tuesday for them to reair it?
            Here it is! Via Hulu!

Hope you feel better soon!!

Comment

Thank you, dearheart!
              sigpic

Comment

Thank you, dearheart!
                No problem! .
                Your sig/avi makes me giggle. Wish I was Irish too.

Comment

Anyone catch James on WWE last night? He was cool! He was also the only reason I was watching it with Hubby last night.
                  sigpic

Comment

Anyone catch James on WWE last night? He was cool! He was also the only reason I was watching it with Hubby last night.
                    I didn't.. How was he on it?

*sings* Happy Birthday to me. Happy Birthday to me. Happy Birthday dear me.... Happy Birthday to me!

Anyone have any lovely Shawn/Psych pics they wanna share??

sigpic
                    Coming January 2017

Comment

James was looking rather sexy. He was the guest announcer for the last match between The Miz and CM Punk. He goofed around with the guys some. Great fun for the five total minutes he was on!

I've been totally loving the new episodes! I was finally able to stay up late enough to see Wednesday's ep!

I hate being sick.
                      sigpic

Comment

Just about to re-watch some of season 5 on DVD. (I'm way behind with season 6, and really need to catch up).

I was really pleased with the start of season 6 in particular - season 4 had seemed pretty bumpy and I was worried the show would just start to drift downhill, but apparently not!

Comment

I really need to catch up...
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Gen. Chris View Post
                            I really need to catch up...
                            I've just checked imdb and I have nine episodes to watch of season 6. I have no idea how that happened. o_O

Comment

I stopped watching Season 6 just before the episode where Shawn and Jules go on "vacation", from there I haven't seen anything.

Hi Alder and Gen Chris!

I honestly think their 3rd season was probably the best but that could be just me.

sigpic
                              Coming January 2017

Comment

Originally posted by m&mnm317 View Post
                                I honestly think their 3rd season was probably the best but that could be just me.
                                Oooo, I'm torn. Season 3 has two of my all-time favourite episodes, Gus Walks Into a Bank and Lassie Did a Bad, Bad Thing.

But Season 2 has American Duos, and 65 Million Years Off, and Bounty Hunters.

It's too difficult!

Comment

Working...
                                X