Psych Chatter and Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Grace View Post
    Oh ok...then I don't feel bad. Hope you can do it!
    Um, roomie and I are headed to the bigger city to go out to eat and shop some. We both kinda want to get out of the apartment.
    Sounds fun! Which is the bigger city where you are??

sigpic
    Coming January 2017

Comment

So idk if it has been mentioned here but the show was renewed for a seventh season...Now I definitely need to catch up.

Has anyone else noticed how the series is being re-released in newer cases? I hope they don't release the sixth season in the new case...I like the older cases more.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Gen. Chris View Post
        So idk if it has been mentioned here but the show was renewed for a seventh season...Now I definitely need to catch up.
        I don't know if it's been mentioned but I knew

Has anyone else noticed how the series is being re-released in newer cases? I hope they don't release the sixth season in the new case...I like the older cases more.
        I have only recently bought the DVD's so I didn't know there were two cases... got pics?
        sigpic
        Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

I don't think the season 7 renewal had been mentioned but I did know about it.

I didn't know there were two different cases.. care to post the different pics?

sigpic
          Coming January 2017

Comment

I can't seem to find any. There are of course the older cases, but the newer ones are simple clear movie-sized cases with essentially the same cover art as the older ones.
            sigpic

Comment

I can't seem to find any. There are of course the older cases, but the newer ones are simple clear movie-sized cases with essentially the same cover art as the older ones.
              Hm... interesting.. I totally want the box sets but I want them all BluRay so I'm trying to wait until there's an actual set with like the first four seasons or something on BluRay.

sigpic
              Coming January 2017

Comment

I was so sorely tempted to buy the first two seasons of Psych today! I saw a two-set at Target (the first and second season) for $25..

sigpic
                Coming January 2017

Comment

Originally posted by m&mnm317 View Post
                  I was so sorely tempted to buy the first two seasons of Psych today! I saw a two-set at Target (the first and second season) for $25..
                  Awww. I bought season 3 for $17 a couple years ago as a Christmas gift to my roomie.
                  I actually have been watching Psych on Netflix. Which is great, I've needed the laughs.

Comment

Awww. I bought season 3 for $17 a couple years ago as a Christmas gift to my roomie.
                    I actually have been watching Psych on Netflix. Which is great, I've needed the laughs.
                    I love Netflix. That's how I watched all five seasons of Psych (and all four seasons of Burn Notice). I only watch a few shows on Hulu, everything else I tend to watch Netflix.

sigpic
                    Coming January 2017

Comment

I love Netflix. That's how I watched all five seasons of Psych (and all four seasons of Burn Notice). I only watch a few shows on Hulu, everything else I tend to watch Netflix.
                      I'm mooching off of my roommate's netflix... Don't have a whole lot of time as of now. It is really nice though.

Comment

I'm mooching off of my roommate's netflix... Don't have a whole lot of time as of now. It is really nice though.
                        Netflix is under my name but Hulu is under Rob's. lol

sigpic
                        Coming January 2017

Comment

Netflix is under my name but Hulu is under Rob's. lol
                          LOL! That works.

Comment

two more days until the second half of season 6 continues!!!!

sigpic
                            Coming January 2017

Comment

Tomorrow night!
                              sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

TONIGHT!!!!!

but...I have choir rehearsal, so I'll have to watch it on Hulu or something later.

Comment

Working...
                                X