Psych Chatter and Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by m&mnm317 View Post
    Does anyone else find themselves staring at Shawn's lips whenever they do a close-up and wondering what it would be like to kiss them?
    I don't really thunk James, but I do fully appreciate that he's one of the few actors who can make a tv kiss be so hot. I could almost thunk him simply for the way he kisses his leading ladies.

Originally posted by yessika View Post
    Have any of you seen the new promo? It's awesome!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mnVN7dMjmwE
    Completely awesome! Thanks, Yessi!
    sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
      I don't really thunk James, but I do fully appreciate that he's one of the few actors who can make a tv kiss be so hot. I could almost thunk him simply for the way he kisses his leading ladies.
      I know what you mean, I starting thunking James when I watched that almost kiss with Jules in s1 or s2

You're welcome
      sigpic
      Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Originally posted by yessika View Post
        I know what you mean, I starting thunking James when I watched that almost kiss with Jules in s1 or s2

You're welcome
        See and, for me there's a difference between James and Shawn... I don't tend to thunk James unless the pics are promos for Psych.. While I realize that James plays Shawn, and therefore their looks are the same, it's more than looks for me. I adore Shawn's personality and therefore he's the one I thunk.. I don't know what James is like off-screen and personally, I'm okay with that. He has a right to his private life; since Shawn is fictional - he doesn't.

sigpic
        Coming January 2017

Comment

In that case, I totally can't thunk Shawn. Sorry. He just rubs me the wrong way for thunking. I'd totally go with him to a convention or something like that though! I just get a kind of best friend vibe from him.

Kisses aside.
          sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

In that case, I totally can't thunk Shawn. Sorry. He just rubs me the wrong way for thunking. I'd totally go with him to a convention or something like that though! I just get a kind of best friend vibe from him.

Kisses aside.
            And see, I couldn't be friends with him.. He and I would have nothing in common. LOL He's an 80's guy and I hate everything 80's. So, the only way I could get along with him is in a girlfriend-type way.. I'm actually kinda writing a fic that's that exactly actually; Um.. the OFC is based largely off me in the fic and she and Shawn are just starting to date.

sigpic
            Coming January 2017

Comment

And see, I couldn't be friends with him.. He and I would have nothing in common. LOL He's an 80's guy and I hate everything 80's. So, the only way I could get along with him is in a girlfriend-type way.. I'm actually kinda writing a fic that's that exactly actually; Um.. the OFC is based largely off me in the fic and she and Shawn are just starting to date.
              And its fantastic!!! Everyone should read it! Its got ships and whump.

Comment

Originally posted by Grace View Post
                And its fantastic!!! Everyone should read it! Its got ships and whump.
                Hey there you! Well, thank you for promoting By My Side for me. I'm still amazed that you like it so well. You know, I got a review that said that it was good but it doesn't mention Juliet.. Poor thing typed the review in Spanish so I'm not sure how good her English is; mainly because I said that it won't be a Juliet/Shawn fic..

sigpic
                Coming January 2017

Comment

Hey there you! Well, thank you for promoting By My Side for me. I'm still amazed that you like it so well. You know, I got a review that said that it was good but it doesn't mention Juliet.. Poor thing typed the review in Spanish so I'm not sure how good her English is; mainly because I said that it won't be a Juliet/Shawn fic..
                  Hey there you too. Always happy to.
                  Sorry about the funky review...

Comment

Hey gang!
                    So, I'm watching the episode where the lady has my real name. Its driving me nuts, since I haven't met someone else with my name. But I love hearing both Shawn and Gus say it. *giggles*

Comment

Hey gang!
                      So, I'm watching the episode where the lady has my real name. Its driving me nuts, since I haven't met someone else with my name. But I love hearing both Shawn and Gus say it. *giggles*
                      I'm not a big fan of the first season.. There's really only one that I actually like and that's it.. The second season isn't much better actually.. There's two maybe three in that one that I like.

sigpic
                      Coming January 2017

Comment

I'm not a big fan of the first season.. There's really only one that I actually like and that's it.. The second season isn't much better actually.. There's two maybe three in that one that I like.
                        Hehehe. Picky, eh? I like all the seasons of Psych. Most of them are really fun, and always have me giggling.

Comment

Hehehe. Picky, eh? I like all the seasons of Psych. Most of them are really fun, and always have me giggling.
                          Yeah, I am... For me, it's more the cases that I don't like rather than the episodes, you know?

Last night I watched High Top Fade Out with Rob and he was laughing at me because when they did the theme song in the beginning and at the end, I was totally jamming out. LOL

BMS is totally stonewalling me.. It's annoying..

sigpic
                          Coming January 2017

Comment

Yeah, I am... For me, it's more the cases that I don't like rather than the episodes, you know?

Last night I watched High Top Fade Out with Rob and he was laughing at me because when they did the theme song in the beginning and at the end, I was totally jamming out. LOL

BMS is totally stonewalling me.. It's annoying..
                            Yeah, I guess I understand.
                            LOVE that one. LOL! Silly girl! Its a great version though...
                            I'm sorry BMS is being grumpy. I wish I had time to brainstorm, but I'm taking off for tonight.

Comment

Yeah, I guess I understand.
                              LOVE that one. LOL! Silly girl! Its a great version though...
                              I'm sorry BMS is being grumpy. I wish I had time to brainstorm, but I'm taking off for tonight.
                              I actually don't need to brainstorm, I already know what I want to happen. I just need my brain to work so I can write. What's tonight? Or is it just a "NEED TO STUDY" night?

sigpic
                              Coming January 2017

Comment

I actually don't need to brainstorm, I already know what I want to happen. I just need my brain to work so I can write. What's tonight? Or is it just a "NEED TO STUDY" night?
                                Oh ok...then I don't feel bad. Hope you can do it!
                                Um, roomie and I are headed to the bigger city to go out to eat and shop some. We both kinda want to get out of the apartment.

Comment

Working...
                                X