Originally posted by m&mnm317 View Post
              Nice, er, um Pineapple..
              LOL!!!

OH My Sweet Merciful Awesome. *THUD***** LOve all the pics. :

Comment

Originally posted by Grace View Post
                LOL!!!

OH My Sweet Merciful Awesome. *THUD***** LOve all the pics. :
                I'm in the process of looking up more but we'll see... I'm kinda picky that way.

sigpic
                Coming January 2017

Comment

Does anyone else find themselves staring at Shawn's lips whenever they do a close-up and wondering what it would be like to kiss them?

sigpic
                  Coming January 2017

Comment

Okay, I don't know if any of you know this but James Roday is a very good singer.. A link was posted to a song on a Psych thread on USA Network and I thought I'd share since I have downloaded the song and can hardly contain my fangirlie giddiness whenever I hear it. LOL

Ideas as Opiates
                    That's the thing I love about the Psych cast, all of them sing! And I actually heard James singing live, I don't know who I didn't faint

Love the song!

I'm in the process of looking up more but we'll see... I'm kinda picky that way.
                    Be as picky as you want, you have good taste
                    sigpic
                    Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

I just came up with a fic idea... It's extensive because it's a summarized outline so it's in spoilers.

Spoiler:
                      Backstory – At the end of the treasure hunt, one of the gunmen actually manage to shoot Shawn creating lasting nerve damage…

Uncle Jack shows up (months to a year later) to check on the Gold that Shawn switched out. He’s surprised to find that Henry and Gus are being overly protective of the psychic and won’t let him near him. He fakes being in trouble and calls Shawn, specifically, to help him out, unaware of the strain (physical) it would mean for his nephew. When Shawn “rescues” him, Jack sees that something is obviously wrong with Shawn but he won’t say what. They place that they are in eventually collapses, trapping the two of them and giving them time to talk. Things get real and emotional and in the meantime Jack finds himself trying to take car of Shawn who is in a lot of pain with no relief to be found. They get rescued and Henry rips Jack a new one, forbidding him from seeing Shawn again. At the hospital, Shawn is being kept for overnight observation and Jack sneaks in. Jack apologizes for the harm he’s caused Shawn and Shawn does forgive him but says that he can’t do the relationship they’ve been keeping any more. It’s either stick around or leave for good. End with Jack choosing to leave, leaving Shawn to deal with Henry and Gus… Expand with Gus finally exploding on Henry (who is constantly telling Shawn “I told you so”) and telling him to shut up; Jack’s leaving has hurt Shawn enough and the fake psychic doesn’t need his dad causing more pain. Find a way to end with Shawn finally being okay with Jack’s absence..

sigpic
                      Coming January 2017

Comment

Neat idea, M!!

Comment

Originally posted by Grace View Post
                          Neat idea, M!!
                          Maybe one of these years I'll actually get around to writing it.

sigpic
                          Coming January 2017

Comment

Have any of you seen the new promo? It's awesome!

sigpic
                            Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

I hadn't seen that one. Thank Yessika!

sigpic
                              Coming January 2017

Comment

I hadn't seen that one. Thank Yessika!
                                You're welcome
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X